Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was shocked when I filled up this morning at how little fuel I put in my bike compared to usual (£8.82 instead of £10.18). I carefully wrote the mileage onto my till receipt and emailed it home when I got to work.

Just checked it and fell over, got 60.8 mpg. That's BMW 650 single territory. Now as it's higher than the day before which was 52mpg and I used a different pump to usual, I'm prepared to admit it might be a slow reading pump display. If it is I shall be aiming to keep using it till they fix it.:thumbup:

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you can't miss it
it has a looooong line of cars at one pump

:D:D:D
Actually the reason I don't normally use that particular pump is that it has multiple inch high raised manhole covers in front of it and it's awkward putting the side stand down without it catching on an edge or getting wedged in between them.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Its achievable mate, just got 60.09mpg from my @ Mind you I have been taking it soooooooo easy with the petrol duty theft situation that it is at the mo and I have got a K&N filter, brand new choke/cable and iridium sparkies in. But with consumption like that I'm Roseanne Barr's knickers. On now to the big 7 0 :happy7:
Rich

1 - 8 of 8 Posts