Honda XRV Forum banner

Taffy dakar dates and venue confirmed

7K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Mack1 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Saw this earlier, will have to see if I can make this, looks like a hoot! Cheers for posting up the date and link.

#3 ·
Registration is now open, we will require a £15 deposit to cover costs of pre-booking the campsite and other small items.
Please book asap as we have generated a lot of interest from advertising leaflets at the Motorcycle live show and other outlets.
Home

#4 ·
There are quite a few flyers going out in March which i think will have us very busy with registrations. Make sure you get in early as i have a feeling it will fill up very quick.
We are only allowed a certain number on the campsite so will have a cut off number of around 150.
Also it helps us to know the number as we have to order goodies and prizes 1 month before the event.

https://www.facebook.com/TaffyDakar

Home

#7 ·
Links are working fine for everyone else, maybe an issue with your browser ?
Sharri the routes you choose will be up to you, we give you the waypoints and it's up to you which way you go, will will warn you of routes that may be difficult so you can navigate around them on the road.
This is aimed at big bikes and novices to experience the lovely countryside we have and give everyone a taste of riding easyish trails on big bikes but also make it quite difficult for those that have more experience.
All details of campsite, entry fees are on the website, But we are at The Ancient Briton so real ale, proper campsite with shower and toilets.

#8 ·
For those that may find it difficult riding on lanes the harder ones will be marked up for you to avoid, don't forget you choose the route you take so you can do it all on the tarmac.

It's all about the taking part and having fun with like minded people with no pressure to get all the waypoints.

You will also be taken out on the Sunday with local riders to show you some of the best views, roads and lanes in the part of Wales.

Please get your deposits in asap, we need to know numbers to get prizes and presents ordered way in advance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.