Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a ride up here this weekend,http://www.tanhillinn.co.uk/reeth/s...th-yorkshire-dales-national-park/richmond/10/

what a fantastic place,warm and freindly atomosphere and a great place to camp,£2 a night and just pitch were you like,order a breakfast the evening before for £5,well worth a visit and i will definetly be going back again,beware it does get a little breezy up there,ha ha.

as i said,it does get a little breezy,ha ha

really freindly locals

·
it's about an hour......
2,198 Posts
Its somewhere Ive always wanted to visit but never made time. Time Id made some time I think.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a place i would really recomend for anyone,some great routes on the way there,i was talking to guy who rode most of the way via the pennine way on his supermoto,not sure wether its legal or not though,ha ha.

·
White van man
560 Posts
Great place to stay. Seven of us stayed in the bunkhouse last September.
Good base while we toured the area.
Fantastic grub aswell.:thumbup:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we had a look around the bunkhouse while we were there,think the guy richie said £20 each per night and that included breakfast,and as much tea/coffee you can drink,self service btw.

·
White van man
560 Posts
we had a look around the bunkhouse while we were there,think the guy richie said £20 each per night and that included breakfast,and as much tea/coffee you can drink,self service btw.
Think £20 sounds about right.
As you have to go through the ktchen to reach the bunkhouse, it's easy to take a cuppa to bed.:thumbleft:
Breakfast is a relaxed affair, we were up and about before the staff so made the tea ourselves. Good brekkie though.
A nice relaxed place.
Bit bliddy bleak in the winter.:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts