·
Ride the Sumo!
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know who you are - very nearly a media tart!!!:p

·
Now on a BMW R1100RS.
952 Posts
:happy7::toothy2::thumbup::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused:What's going on? Oh wait, don't answer that I'm sure all will become clear.

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts
Marks of Cain? No idea??:confused:

But I have been on telly.

Am I Spartacus? :rolleyes:

·
Ride the Sumo!
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rather cain than able! whats up futter!?

Just got a book out of the library - a certain EHRA pops up in the credits :toothy7:

·
Registered
262 Posts
:color: :confused:and the name of this book!? mine aint published yet!:D comeon, please tell more!
bloody hell, found it! tom knox, the marks of cain, looks like he was here as a volunteer on my project in 2005! first i hear of it! well spotted futter! now just wonder what we had to do with it? so go on read it and pray tell mate!

·
Ride the Sumo!
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He simply credits you with showing him the area around where you are as I assume he was doing research - have only just started reading it but it is a good start.

·
Registered
262 Posts
oh, cool. i cant exactly remember the chap;) i see on the website there is a photo with some volunteers on one of my vehicles. i do however remember the darkhaired girl on the back row! she is now a bbc presenter. am soooo peeved of now! just wanted to 'quickly' put on new chain and sprockets for a nice afternoon run in the desert, and realized the buggers sent me the wrong front sprocket:mad: tried the old one with new chain, but not a happy chain! so what to do with a perfect sunday afternoon if you cannot ride! beer-o-clock it is then!:thumbup: enjoy the book!

·
Ride the Sumo!
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To be honest, it was an average read, certainly better books out there, tries to be gory, fails, trys canibalism, fails, overall glad I borrowed it from the library rather than bought it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts