Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to put on record what cracking blokes these two forum members are.

I was facing being on my own for much of Motorcycle Live at the NEC or just with my wife at the busiest times at the weekends. These two stepped up and volunteered to help out. Phil even brought his partner up to help, doing something like 700 miles for the pleasure of standing up for two days solid.

Nick not only helped out on the stand but kept me company when I would otherwise have been alone all week. He pointed out that Ian Coates needed some space giving me the opportunity to be regaled by the funniest adventure traveller out there. Nick also developed an impressive patter and came up with lots of useful ideas - as did Phil - to help me improve the app and my stand for future shows.

The generosity and camaraderie of XRV never ceases to amaze me but Nick and Phil exemplify that spirit. Thanks to both.

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
Well done to both

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well done to both. Nick and I attended the HUBB meeting in Germany and he introduced me to the German Sauna and Leisure center traditional day out......:D

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Well said Whealie, good to give recognition where it's due.:thumbup:

·
one of the lost boys
6,127 Posts
I enjoyed it Chris, it was great to do something productive and chatting to bikers all day produced some good contacts. I wont mention the young Polish girl overlanding to Magadan who slipped me her number :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mike...........have you recovered from the culture shock yet
.:color:

·
Registered
63 Posts
I enjoyed it Chris, it was great to do something productive and chatting to bikers all day produced some good contacts. I wont mention the young Polish girl overlanding to Magadan who slipped me her number :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mike...........have you recovered from the culture shock yet
.:color:
:D Im on my third session of therapy but slowly getting better:toothy10:

·
Registered
752 Posts
It was a good laugh to be in amongst it with a variety of different people if not rather tiring and always good to help out someone who contributes a lot to our little forum!

Plus listening to Ian Coates was an experience to be remembered :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts