Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ADV.John
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would also like to thank all those who where involved in this amazing event.
We have hopefully raised over £500 as long as we can get the monies. We meet some lovely people and have hopefully made some new friends for life.
where do we upload our pic's

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Nice to see you finally got to ride. When you posted up that you would have to pull out I was about to suggest you becoming a pillion but things turned out in the end

See you next time :thumbup:

·
ADV.John
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice to see you finally got to ride. When you posted up that you would have to pull out I was about to suggest you becoming a pillion but things turned out in the end

See you next time :thumbup:
It was billiant to be able to do this event. As it was touch and go for at least a month. However things did turn out ok. Thanks again for all your kind words and thoughts. Roll on Next year. :thumbup::thumb::thumbleft::thumbright:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
yeah it was good to meet you both . and being on the same ferry gives you chance to have a decent chinwag without having to race off anywhere.

glad that you got round the course with no mishaps:thumbup:

·
Commuter Extraordinaire
469 Posts
Hey there Pugsley,
nice to meet you & Mrs Pugsley/Diane on the Friday evening, hope you got the early ferry ok the next day. That mixed grill was definite good value for under a tenner (that is, when it all arrived ;)). See you at next year's TLD, we hope :thumb:.
All the best, Mark & Debbie

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I wondered who you were.:D
Nice to meet you, next time though try not to swim in gravy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts