Honda XRV Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok now that there has been so much crap about the national, lets do what Kymmy said and not call it the national but The Annual Big Meet or something along those lines. People can put in sujestions as to the loactions. We can list the locations and just work our way through them, with a different one each year. That way everyone gets thought of and noone gets left out. If there are only 4 or 5 ideas then we just rotate those places. Then we can still have our regional meets and whatever else.

Please can i have some opinions on this idea and not start another fight.:D

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
I know this is not much help... but.. call it what you want and have it where you will and I will do my dammed to get there... For me it is about the excuse to travel as much as anything else....

I suggested south west only cus i anit been there yet...
but Ireland is fine by me too... just one point if it is going to be any where that will take a day or so travel please decide on dates asap so i can book the time off.. (3 day weekend .. no need to book) 4 day + need to book

not to mention boat booking

·
Top Cat
1,636 Posts
Or to suggest another option, we could have a Spring Meet (April or May) and an Autumn Meet (September, say). We'd be able to cram in loads more venues that way.

Also most people would have the choice of one meeting that might not be too far away and maybe a second meeting that's further away and somewhere they may not have been before.

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts

OFF....

Let's just call it offf....

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
OFF....

Let's just call it offf....
Yeah and if we take Jaqueslemac's suggestion of the two seasons but use the American Fall instead of Autumn, we can have S-off and F-off. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know this is not much help... but.. call it what you want and have it where you will and I will do my dammed to get there... For me it is about the excuse to travel as much as anything else....

I suggested south west only cus i anit been there yet...
but Ireland is fine by me too... just one point if it is going to be any where that will take a day or so travel please decide on dates asap so i can book the time off.. (3 day weekend .. no need to book) 4 day + need to book

not to mention boat booking
Me too! Actually rather than arguing/discussing the location forever and a day, I think the people organising the do should have the final say on the location. If Chad is organising it, he should look at the pole, look at the comments and choose somewhere. Then we all shut up and turn up.

I can barely organise my own life, let alone a meet up, so I'll just go with the flow.

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Don't forget the XRVmass meet too, in December.

:D.
Yep - its on saturday the 6th and sunday the 7th of december 2008, its in the yorkshire dales, in a campsite, attached to a pub :D

I'll post up more info nearer the time.

There ya go - sorted :D

·
Top Cat
1,636 Posts
Yep - its on saturday the 6th and sunday the 7th of december 2008, its in the yorkshire dales, in a campsite, attached to a pub
Add it to the calendar and I'll subscribe to it. It'll be the first one I've subscribed to, so I'd like to see what happens!

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Blimey, that was a bit easy, what about having a poll to decide if that's right for everyone?

How about a pointless debate about the name... hang on a minute I want to moan about having to ride to get there.

It'll never catch on you know :D

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Blimey, that was a bit easy, what about having a poll to decide if that's right for everyone?

How about a pointless debate about the name... hang on a minute I want to moan about having to ride to get there.

It'll never catch on you know :D
:D:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Tell you what guy's and girls.
You all sort that out for next year and let me know where it is.
I have enough stress in my Home life to get on here and get upset about some of the rubbish posted on here
I look at this site and the people as my friends!!!! and watching/reading all this bitching hurts,cause you dont want to see your friends fight.
Amazing to think we are all adults on this site:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
you know what at this point i really couldnt give a **** do what you want :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

·
2,701 Posts
Yep - its on saturday the 6th and sunday the 7th of december 2008, its in the yorkshire dales, in a campsite, attached to a pub :D

I'll post up more info nearer the time.

There ya go - sorted :D

HHHHHuuuuuuummmph:confused::mad::mad:

I don't recall seeing a poll on the date or location or indeed the naming of this event :confused::mad::mad:

Did I miss something :confused:

Come to think of it I don't recall a poll on the equivillent event last year either :mad::mad::mad:

But then again, I did have a rather wonderfull time last year.:D:D:D:D

So I suppose if you are prepared to do all the organising again :thumbleft::D:D

I will just rock up on the weekend and have another wonderfull time :cool::cool::cool::D:D:D

Nice one Alps :thumbleft:

-

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
HHHHHuuuuuuummmph:confused::mad::mad:

I don't recall seeing a poll on the date or location or indeed the naming of this event :confused::mad::mad:

Did I miss something :confused:

Come to think of it I don't recall a poll on the equivillent event last year either :mad::mad::mad:

But then again, I did have a rather wonderfull time last year.:D:D:D:D

So I suppose if you are prepared to do all the organising again :thumbleft::D:D

I will just rock up on the weekend and have another wonderfull time :cool::cool::cool::D:D:D

Nice one Alps :thumbleft:

-
Ahhh, that wonderful smell of bacon on a sharp winters morn to warm the cockles of the heart eh? :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.