Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I need a hug!
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not offten I throw my toys out of my pram but I feel enough is enough. A couple of years ago one tos*er named Clarkson told the world that he hated Motorcyclists so much, he wanted to stretch a wire across the main road where he lives and "garott the lot of us", Again last night on Topgear he told the world that "Motorcyclists aren't human". Just how much more of this pr*cks sh*te are we to put up with before some no brain tw*t takes him at his word and kills someone. I am sure I am not the only one who feels like this and maybe there is one of you out there who is a bit more apt at conveying the Queens English than I am who could get this ars*hole put in his place once and for all.

BIGROG:mad:

BURN CLARKSON NOW !!!:angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::naka:

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
Oh dear Rog

now Breathe, count to 10. He does it for effect, I saw top gear last night and actually giggled at that bit. He only does it to wind Hammond and May up, and he had taken the mic of Hammond at that point so he couldn't retaliate.

There are far more important things in the world to get frustrated about.

Global warming, cost of fuel, british weather :D

Now go outside, polish your bike and take her for a ride

·
I need a hug!
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, NO, NO,.... No more excuses for the pr*t, BURN HIM NOW!!!

BURN HIM, BURN HIM NNNNOOOOWWWW!!!!

·
chicken chaser
1,554 Posts
It's not offten I throw my toys out of my pram but I feel enough is enough. A couple of years ago one tos*er named Clarkson told the world that he hated Motorcyclists so much, he wanted to stretch a wire across the main road where he lives and "garott the lot of us", Again last night on Topgear he told the world that "Motorcyclists aren't human". Just how much more of this pr*cks sh*te are we to put up with before some no brain tw*t takes him at his word and kills someone. I am sure I am not the only one who feels like this and maybe there is one of you out there who is a bit more apt at conveying the Queens English than I am who could get this ars*hole put in his place once and for all.

BIGROG:mad:

BURN CLARKSON NOW !!!:angryfire::angryfire::angryfire::naka:
best not watch his dvd
the good the bad and the ugly then

:D:D:D

·
Registered
171 Posts
Your wrong Clarkson, has written some of the best articles on Motorcycling I have ever read. he always points out that he would never ride 1st, but understands why people like us do. If you listened the whole bit last night started with motorcyclist ride mostly for the pleasure of riding- car drivers have lost the joy of driving etc etc.

·
ignore the vain
943 Posts
wind Hammond and May up
Yep...

Thinks he's funny though and have to laugh how he likes the nearly motorcycles they sometimes test:toothy4:

Wait until the mainstream diesal motorcycles start turnin up he will have a fit then:sign5:

·
Tropical Member
2,037 Posts
When I was in hospital earlier this year, a mate gave me the "World according to Clarkson", on the cover, one of the critiques said, 'hilarious'. I found it okay, but definitely not 'hilarious'. I find him a bit monotonous, some good observations, but with the same basic whinging undertones as you get on Top Gear. :rolleyes:

L

·
0 Posts
Congratulations, you have all suceeded in talking about him for the last 12 hours which means that Clarkson is now in your long term memory...

In other words he said something he know would cause a commotion and that way you remember him for it... Which means he gets talked about, the topgear ratings go up and he gets paid more... You then see him more and more and more on TV...

Do you actually think that he wants to do a TV show and not have someone comment (good or bad) about him?????

Kymmy ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts