Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
thank you Boris for reminding me why I never began reading a national newspaper and thus never had to give it up when Murdoch turned them all to ****

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
More like the The Daily Slash your wrists. I don,t think I have never seen a positive headline. Not that I have ever bought mind! Bad for your health thinking negative about everybody and everything!

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Reactions: Whealie

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts

·
Stone Crazy
5,316 Posts
Reactions: Whealie

·
Registered
969 Posts
Well I like the Daily Mail, so there.
Every day I buy the Independent and read all the front page headlines.
The Daily Mail always makes me laugh.
There apocalyptic weather front pages are such a hoot, or the kind of cobblers mentioned above.
I use the term 'Daily Mail' readers as a cover for all negative energy moaning minnies.

·
Stone Crazy
5,316 Posts
A mate of mine just dug this up from yes minister

[h=5]“ Hacker: Don't tell me about the press, I know exactly who reads the papers: the Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country; the Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country; the Times is read by people who actually do run the country; the Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country; the Financial Times is read by people who own the country; the Morning Star is read by people who think the country ought to be run by another country; and the The Daily Telegraph is read by people who think it is.

Sir Humphrey: Prime Minister, what about the people who read The Sun?
Bernard: Sun readers don't care who runs the country, as long as she's got big tits."
[/h]

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Well I like the Daily Mail, so there.
Every day I buy the Independent and read all the front page headlines.
The Daily Mail always makes me laugh.
There apocalyptic weather front pages are such a hoot, or the kind of cobblers mentioned above.
I use the term 'Daily Mail' readers as a cover for all negative energy moaning minnies.
Haha...You might try Fox News via u tube (saves wading through the 'live' stuff)...I thought it was some the best satire I've ever seen....

Then I found out they meant it. :confused: :D .....Still, helps me to remember what an oxymoron is.

Work soon....Demo at Trafalgar Square*.

I might drive some of 'mummies little anarchists'...That'll give me the full set.

I've already driven 'mummy's little gun runner' ! :hitler: :happy10:

* Genuine demonstrators there also.....you don't have to agree with anything other than their right to do it.

Peace and love....:angel4:

·
21st Century Schizoid Man
2,428 Posts
I hope you can't die of cynicism... :( :D :color:
might be useful to know that there is an established link between anger and heart disease and that the worst form of anger for this is low level hostility and cynicism...

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
might be useful to know that there is an established link between anger and heart disease and that the worst form of anger for this is low level hostility and cynicism...
"That's me fuct then", reported a not very well known cynic through clenched teeth........:toothy5:

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
"That's me fuct then", reported a not very well known cynic through clenched teeth........:toothy5:
Hahaha. You and me both, eh, Kev? :rolleyes:

·
21st Century Schizoid Man
2,428 Posts
H ha Cabby :-D Not enough to be a bit cynical, it's the simmering hostility that does the trick I think :blob2: Hard to describe it but easy for us all to spot it when it's there - apart, that is, from the person actually suffering in that way... :)

·
Registered
969 Posts
Getting off topic. But anyway SteveC I can see where you are coming from.
Anger can be fleeting, but low level anger lurks and keeps the old brain simmering away, emotions up and would lead to general srress. I know a lot of people like that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts