Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
...and taken off again...

...and landed again by all accounts, with a few of you :rolleyes:

That is to say...keep an eye on your post boxes, all the merchandise went out in yesterdays post. Some of you will have had your goods today, others should have them in the next couple of days :thumbright:
Whey- hey! can't wait.

Well done Robster.

Now you have all that sorted there's just the website and getting another £12,000 of sponsorship to go.:D

I think there may be some offline sums to add.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Whooohoo! got mine this morning. Very excited.

·
No Going Back
84 Posts
Thanks Robster, Got mine this morning. Teeshirt and fleece are great, but there seems to be a problwm with the decals, the cut outs dont match the printed areas on the sheet. anyone else have this problem?
should be able to cut around with scissors and piece together when I stick them on the bike, but it may be an opportunity to get some money back from the printers. (add them to the fund)

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Mine seem fine.

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Mine hasnt arrived yet :(

Were they sent recorded delivery? I have a note from the post office to collect a recorded item they couldnt deliver - just wondering if its the longestday stuff or if its riding boots I ordered for number one daughter from ebay?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Mine arrived at work today . Look great ( no cutting issues ).
I have the day off tomorrow so gonna give bike a bit of a clean then dress her up in lovely decals :thumbright:.
T shirt is very smart.
Good work

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts

Were they sent recorded delivery? I have a note from the post office to collect a recorded item they couldnt deliver - just wondering if its the longestday stuff or if its riding boots I ordered for number one daughter from ebay?
it will be Robster's stuff:thumbup:

·
Gelände Straße
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Yup that'll be your TLD stuff :D

·
Gelände Straße
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Robster, Got mine this morning. Teeshirt and fleece are great, but there seems to be a problwm with the decals, the cut outs dont match the printed areas on the sheet. anyone else have this problem?
should be able to cut around with scissors and piece together when I stick them on the bike, but it may be an opportunity to get some money back from the printers. (add them to the fund)
Hmmm sorry about that....to be honest I didn't check the cutter on the finished article other than a quick glance at random sets, and I've not even had a chance to look at my own set yet...so to speak :rolleyes:

From what the others are saying it looks like it might be a one-off and you're unfortunately the unlucky one. Can you please send me a good close-up pic of the problem and I'll see if the printers will do a reprint. They should be ok with it as I'm about to chuck a load more work their way. You shouldn't have to be piecing them back together.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Just to say mine arrived OK. Great kit. No problem with the stickers. Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Cheers Robster,stickers and T-shirt arrived today,awesome:thumbup:.
Made plates for pannier racks and sprayed them and added stickers to them,looking good:cool:.Can't wait to get going!!!

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Oh shut up the lorra ya going on aboout stupid decals and poxy tshirts.

Jeezzz !!!!!!!!

Sorting office for me at 7am then to pick up my parcel :thumbright::thumbright::thumbright:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Here she is all decaled up . Ready to go . Roll on June .

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
In my case the coffee has landed - right down the front of my shirt last night at Rykas (bloody lid came off as I went to sip it).:confused:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Got mine yesterday - Thanks Rob & Yvonne

1 - 20 of 46 Posts