Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thrashing the daylight out of my works van on a single track road Skye yesterday, beautiful day, not another car for miles ;)
Went over a hump flat out and came across a sheep in the middle of the road.
Not unusual you say, but as I got closer, it was obvious that this woolly fella wasn't for moving.
I slowed down and stopped to be confronted by a young ram that obviously had an attitude problem.
He glared me out and I honestly thought that he was going to stick the head in my front bumper.

Anyways, after a while of lowering his head as if to charge, he finally started to walk towards me and casually sauntered by my open drivers window.

"Cheeky sod " I thought, and as he passed my window, I gave him a hefty thwack across his @rse with my hand.

Well I tell you, he must have jumped six foot in the air, landed and proceeded to roll at least a dozen times down an embankment by the side of the road.
He got to his feet, shook his head a couple of times and then staggered along the bottom of the bank to continue his journey.

I nearly p1ssed mesel, if only I had a camera, it would have made a great footage.

Hope you have enjoyed my little story :thumbup:

No animals were harmed in the making of this story :teeth:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Very funny story John.
Thanks for sharing I'm sure it will sound even funnier at Hudders soiree next month over a few beers.
Did he look like this Shetland Ram ?

SLR 4 468.jpg

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts
You haven't got any Welsh blood have you :D

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

foreplay?????
No, foreplay is when you tickle them below the chin with one hand, then gently massage one of their ears at the same time, wait for a low groan and a rolling of the eyes and yer sorted :thumbup::thumbup::D

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
And I've heard all the innuendo regarding Aberdeen folk! But,,,, at least we wouldn't see a good sheep rickle down a bank! LOL!
Often meet sheep on the road but never had that issue mate! Glad you sorted it out! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts