Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know it is late but we are only a couple of months away so this is it :-

1) Lands End to John O'Groats - there was originally at lot of interest in doing this, so if you want to do this route please register on the web site and state your preference.

2) The Flag Challenge - two routes, one longer than the other, both starting at John O'Groates - again register on the web site

3) The Charity - is going to be NABB and we will have a team from them on their Emergency Bikes

Everyone doing whatever route will either start and finish, or finish JOG so we can all get pi$$ed and moan about the organisation. T-shirts will be available for those that want one, registration fee £10 includes Decals/Road Book and TLD 2012 Patch.

I am talking to Frad about accomodation at JOG, reference his last in the 'It's all gone quiet' thread. Raymo thank you for your kind words, yep it ain't easy.

I am looking for a LE to JOG Co-ordinator, so if you think you are up for the job let me know. won't be to much to do, but I could do with the help.

So that's where we are and hope to be in June.

Over to you ;)

Oh and I forgot to add, if you want a meet before June and you fancy a trip to the Chilterns check this out http://www.adventurebikerider.com/forum/86-abr-chilterns-chill-out-weekend-march-22nd-to-25th-2012/98202-abr-chilterns-chill-out-weekend-march-22nd-to-25th-2012.html

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Hi GOG,
Any confirmation of dates please, I'd like to take part, however I'm in the USA most of June, so an idea of dates would be great thank you

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
GOG and team, I am impressed with the website. I think it is brilliant. well done to all who contributed to it.
Just one comment, being a wap I am by definition a bit "thikko" but I couldn't see anywhere what NABB is (i.e. it is not spelled out on the website) I apologize if I have missed it.......
I hope to be able to join in but dunno yet.....

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GOG and team, I am impressed with the website. I think it is brilliant. well done to all who contributed to it.
Just one comment, being a wap I am by definition a bit "thikko" but I couldn't see anywhere what NABB is (i.e. it is not spelled out on the website) I apologize if I have missed it.......
I hope to be able to join in but dunno yet.....
Antonio thats for your query, all is revealed here Nationwide Association of Blood Bikes

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts