Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have purchased a new account over at SmugMug so that everyone can upload all of their photos of this event.

Can everyone that took photos please upload them (at full resolution) into this album.

www.thelongestday.smugmug.com

If you are asked for logon details:

email: [email protected]
password: xrvforum

This will then be the one place where we can see ALL the pictures.

It's easy to upload - just click on add photos and drag & drop them

Thankyou

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've just put all mine in there :thumbup:

·
BLUE 1999 xrv750x
727 Posts
just added my lot - great pictures guys!!! - work is very difficult today - so this will keep me busy.

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great photos, can we have at least one of them on the 2009 calender
Who knows we might even have a 'Longest Day' calendar as well as the general one - there are sooooooo many excellent pics.

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Forgot to say, everybody check mine and mel's lunch on page 6 of stormforces :D
Half a yard o' dog from the famous Cap'n Jaspers on the Barbican in Plymouth.........I thought Mel deserved a 'Man Sized' snack after all his effort.:thumbright:

·
Registered
64 Posts
MX5Ringer... Just been looking through your pics and i see you found my Strom round the corner away from the wind ;)
Yep, Took me a while, but I knew you were there somewhere, we should have parked next to each other, all this banter between the Hondas, BM's, and KTM's nobodys even noticed that the Suzuki's were by far the best bikes on the day......:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

(thats my head above the parapet, Ready, Aim, Fire!!!)

MX5Ringer

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I guess that was half a yard of hot dog:cyclopsani: That would play havoc with my internals:razz:

It was good i had that as by the time i got home i would have starved if i had only eaten a 1/4 of a yard :D:rolleyes:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
I guess that was half a yard of hot dog:cyclopsani: That would play havoc with my internals:razz:
How would we know? You are the man who out the F in art.

More than once

each petrol refuel.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts