21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Mine are there now

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Yep, Took me a while, but I knew you were there somewhere, we should have parked next to each other, all this banter between the Hondas, BM's, and KTM's nobodys even noticed that the Suzuki's were by far the best bikes on the day......:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

(thats my head above the parapet, Ready, Aim, Fire!!!)

MX5Ringer
hahaha yep you have stuck both our heads up there for a shooting now...u r right though :cool:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
13 riders have posted their photo's so far - can we try and get as many as possible please.............by my reckoning there's another 27 riders worth of photos for everyone to look at :thumbright:

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
13 riders have posted their photo's so far - can we try and get as many as possible please.............by my reckoning there's another 27 riders worth of photos for everyone to look at :thumbright:
I cant get in somthing about the password being case sensitive:confused::confused::confused::confused:

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
17,680 Posts
is it me or is the loading very slow photobucket can load up loads of photos in minutes with their bulk uploader:confused::confused:

M

·
0 Posts
Enjoyed the event, what are we planning for next year? we have eventually uploaded some of our pics. Mr & Mrs Triballegs:thumbup:

·
17,680 Posts
from 8.11pm till 11.30 to upload 140 pics:eek::eek:

done now going to bed:D

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Wow - looking at the stats we've had over 52 thousand hits on the Longest Day galleries already...............:blob7: :blob8:

·
chicken chaser
1,554 Posts
well done to everyone
brilliant photos
it's gonna take me days to go through them all

:thumbup::cool::cool:

·
SOTGATT
3,521 Posts
Isn't that XLV750 a luvverly bike....I almost bought one on here last year but the pro's said no (parts + gearbox etc).

Would've been less trouble than my Alp...;)

·
SOTGATT
3,521 Posts
It's a bloody lovely bike....shaft drive too, a bit like that other one in the background of the pic Mmmmmmmm :rolleyes:
Is that the one wiv a little dent in the tank.....?

How'd that happen then....:confused: :)

21 - 40 of 54 Posts