Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 359 Posts

·
one of the lost boys
6,127 Posts
Lads, Ladies please keep this on topic it was posted to make the production of the stickers and website quicker and easier, the stickers will go into production as soon as we have all the details, we can go from what's in the calendar but even that is not up to date so far we have in numerical order from the calendar (how it works is beyond me)
for a personal touch the decals start number will have the bike manufacturer and your national flag we could just as easy produce 50 generic stickers with Team XRV on them and issue them as and when people register, but it would be nicer and more personal to have them custom made

this is info required all other comments please please post them elsewhere, if possible I am sure when all the info is collected those who took part last year could have the same number even it that means Robster stays number one:rolleyes:

MervinH no details as yet, are you participating or just commenting:rolleyes:
Blue Skies no details as yet, are you participating or just
commenting:rolleyes:

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Paul-S

Honda

Great Britain (Union Jack)

Humble Apologies - we did go off topic

·
Registered
195 Posts
Blue Skies no details as yet, are you participating or just
commenting:rolleyes:
... 90% sure I will be participating just Edinburgh to Rosslaire. Will add my details when 100% sure - likely in a couple of weeks.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Traveler, Honda, British, union flag.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Ferry's booked.

·
almost human? Possibly
396 Posts
Can Someone let me know how to register someone who is not a member as i might have 3 people who are interested, one who needs to pass his test this week.

Thanks Derek

·
one of the lost boys
6,127 Posts

·
almost human !!!
757 Posts
Reference post No. 11, Snaphappy is my best mate; he also had my xrv.org password to enable him to upload a photo of me, which he kindly took earlier today. He mentioned he has “photoshop’ed” the photo. Don’t believe all the codswallop with regards to cutting out excess chins, he has given me grey hair at the sides!!! Who needs enemies with mates like Nick?

Was quite cold by the time I got back to my house. The weather today was sunny and viciously cold, this winter seems to have gone on forever. Hands up for spring ….

Ash :angel5:

PS. Got another rider for TLD, we’ll call him Fishbone, (as in “Yes ma’am I filleted it myself”) There’s a story there believe me !!! :lol:

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
I know it's silly but does anyone mind if I have number 50 on my decals, I know I am a sad barsteward, but it would mean a lot
Not silly and it certainly would not bother me one bit, i think Lindsay got a number 50 last year and being as he's not signed up for this one (not as far a si know anyway) i can't see why it would be a problem. I myself asked to be number 16 again and i know a few others also wanted to keep there numbers so were all silly :D

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Not silly and it certainly would not bother me one bit, i think Lindsay got a number 50 last year and being as he's not signed up for this one (not as far a si know anyway) i can't see why it would be a problem. I myself asked to be number 16 again and i know a few others also wanted to keep there numbers so were all silly :D
is no 13 available? Btw, I would like to change my detail on 'Name. from Kamarul to KAM.

Nobody know either one of it after all...:happy3::happy3::happy3::happy3:

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
on the subject of Numbers

Palerider would you like to swap No 6 for number 14? I had number 6 last year... there could be beer in it
:eek:

Raymo

·
almost human !!!
757 Posts
Now then, Now then, Now then….

Boys & Girls all this talk about start numbers is not good. Following similar earlier discussions regarding start numbers, on this very thread, all entries were moved elsewhere. It was a popular subject so, on the 29th January I opened a thread called TLD-the numbers issue

http://www.xrv.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=34180
Apparently it caused some organisers’ sleepless nights and 2 days later a friendly Moderator closed it down, similar to a local council closing down a house of ill repute. We were informed the matter had been resolved. ????????

Ash
PS. I'm a new boy and I'll take what number I'm given and be thankful.:eek:

1 - 20 of 359 Posts