Honda XRV Forum banner

341 - 359 of 359 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi Stuart,i wouldn't mind meeting with you guys if you don't mind,i know where you are meeting and i should be able to get there at that time.Hopefully see you tomorrow:blob7::blob7::blob7:.
Cool... I'll try to join u guys as well, if u dont mind... where actually r u guys gonna meet? Got the roundabout on map...but don't know where the exact spot would be....

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Hi Stuart,i wouldn't mind meeting with you guys if you don't mind,i know where you are meeting and i should be able to get there at that time.Hopefully see you tomorrow:blob7::blob7::blob7:.
see you there, any problems call 01772 783711,
tell the receptionist why you need to contact me IE thelongestday and ask for my PERSONAL mobile number,cheers

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Cool... I'll try to join u guys as well, if u dont mind... where actually r u guys gonna meet? Got the roundabout on map...but don't know where the exact spot would be....
Hi Kam, just PM'd you my phone number
cheers

·
xrv750x Pilot
585 Posts
Hi everyone any idea on the arrival time at Larne.Francis

·
xrv750x Pilot
585 Posts
Thanks for the info Adam.Francis:thumbup:

·
Registered
7 Posts

Adam's asked me to tell you B & Q is just off Sprucefield roundabout,try to meet up there as there is loads of room.Also Sainsbury filling station just across the way for any bikes needing a drink!

Hope to see as many of you as would like bacon butties,tea,coffee,loo break etc..
Just stay safe and HAVE FUN!

If you can find Adam at B & Q he'll lead you up here(not far).
AND at the risk of being boring I do understand you are ltd. on and may not be able to call anyway,but if you are we'll be ready !:blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7::blob7:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi there Congrats to all of you for making it.
Just wanted to say you all made our day yesterday,if any of you over here again,consider ours open house!:thumbup:
All the neighbours spoke very highly of those they'd met.Hope we didn't delay you for the onward and........sleep well all x:D

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
Keep an eye on the participants' pictures thread adn you might see your house. Having said that, we were all so busy eating bacon it's possible no-one remembered to take any photos! :confused:

Say thanks again to your mum and dad! :blob7:

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Just wanted to say you all made our day yesterday,if any of you over here again,consider ours open house!:thumbup:
All the neighbours spoke very highly of those they'd met.Hope we didn't delay you for the onward and........sleep well all x:D
Wasn't there myself but nearly everyone I spoke to in Cardiff mentioned a very nice lady and mountains of bacon and rolls. Nice one :thumbup::thumbright::thumbup::thumbright:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Keep an eye on the participants' pictures thread adn you might see your house. Having said that, we were all so busy eating bacon it's possible no-one remembered to take any photos! :confused:

Say thanks again to your mum and dad! :blob7:

i did...

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
just a big thank you from me, bacon rolls and coffee were first class, really good of you, although I have to admit i did sneak the dog a couple of chocholate fingers........ thanks again.

Sean

·
Registered
114 Posts
A big thank you to Adams mum and dad for their hospitality . Endless supply of bacon butties , gallons of tea and even some baking . :thumbup::thumbup:
30 or so wet bikers (once the rain started ) in their small kitchen , garden drive . Also thank to the neighbours for alowing us to take over their driveway / street. ( and a foot pump )
Lovely couple.

·
Wookie in leather
136 Posts
Well I am planning on revisiting the 'Haste Cafe' soon. Any one fancies spending a bit more time on those roads then drop me a pm and we'll arrange something :thumbright:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Huge note of thanks to Adam's mum, dad and entire street for letting us take over the place! Meeting people like this is the main reason that I ride the way that I do. I am looking forward to doing a ride report on this as soon as my hands work fully again. If anyone has pictures that I can use then please email me them and I will put them in the report, more pictures the better. Lots of things that went on and the humour was flowing from start to end, lots and lots of material to write about (you may get nervous at your liesure). :thumbright: :angel9:

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
I missed this and was looking forward to that bacon too. Just off the ferry and i had to top-up my clutch fluid so me, palerider, stuart and mikek3xl pulled over for repairs and everyone went by and thats the last we seen (note to self, put the postcode in the satnav next time) so we just headed for our way points for photos etc, never mind, still a cracking day.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

341 - 359 of 359 Posts