Honda XRV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
yep definitely new,too big to wear,i'll order a large then and we can sort out me sending the xxl to you,pm me your adress and i'll get it wrapped up.

please put me down for a large mr stormforce.

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
just as a footnote to the above post, I've just measured my chest and I have 46" moobs,but, the xxl shirt is MASSIVE on me,whats going on there then? are the sizes up the cock or is my shirt a xxxl with a xxl label on?

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
just as a footnote to the above post, I've just measured my chest and I have 46" moobs,but, the xxl shirt is MASSIVE on me,whats going on there then? are the sizes up the cock or is my shirt a xxxl with a xxl label on?
Rich - I have the XXL and usually wear a size 48-50 chest - and it fits me fine.

I would either go for a relaxed fit with the XL, or the 'rent-boy' look with a large..........just remember, you don't want chaffing on your moobs :sign5: :D :D

·
In search of 7th gear!
933 Posts
I'll have one "M" please.

THNX!

JB

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
OK then, that's the lot...........ORDER BOOK NOW FIRMLY SHUT ;)

So just to confirm

Btbloke – ? (Rich, can you let me know which size you have decided on)
MarkR – L
Snaphappy – XL
Raymo – M
Stuart123456789 – XXL
Stanbloke – L
MOM – XL
Stumpyfingers – M x2
Palmer – L
Sterzam – XXL
Lindsay – XXL
Buggles - M

These are what I will be ordering tomorrow - so get your cheque books ready.

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
thats a large for me please, phil w and I have swapped my previous shirt for him paying for my new one,I'll let him know when you want paying,or you can pm him.

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
OK - for those that ordered them, the extra decal sets and polo shirts have arrived, so when I get time I will be putting up a payment spreadsheet here shortly. :thumbright:

·
Brrrummm!
317 Posts
Excellent! I will send cheque on my return from Finland at the end of next week. Over her in Jyvaskyla for the WRC Neste Rally. So far so good. As well as rally cars I an closely looking at the bikes and the tyres they use on the Finnish non-tarmac roads. Will post some impressions.

Mark

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
Please see the table below that shows the total amount you need to pay for your Polo Shirts / Decals.

I am offering two methods of payment:
As soon as I receive payment with your current and correct address I will ship your items out.

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Stumpyfingers - yours will be shipped out to you on Friday :thumbright:

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Mike & Phil (& BTBloke) - your items will be shipped tomorrow as well. :thumbleft:

21 - 40 of 60 Posts