4,162 Posts
arrived in the post today
will pop cheque in posr

many thanks :)

r

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
shirt arrived safe and sound,many thanks.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
arrived this morning.

Went onto the post office site last night to track the item and it said " we do not track items until they have been delivered!!!! ":confused::confused::confused::confused:
Same here, wots the point of tracking if you cannot find out until you have them.
Mine arrived as well.:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
I asked the chap at the post office about this and he doesn't know but thinks it's daft. Especially as now they don't just stamp the ticket but have to input the address and tracking number onto their computer screen and you get a printed receipt for it :-(

Maybe it will come in the future. What it will tell you though is if they tried to deliver it and you weren't in. It'll tell you which post office has the package.

·
Brrrummm!
317 Posts
Paid PayPal today for polo shirt. Many thanks for the service, much appreciated.

Mark

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Cheers for the payments guys..........here is where it stands at the moment.

Just missing a few payments - Chop, Chop guys c'mon - you ordered 'em and I've paid for 'em..............:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
sorry about the payment I posted a check about two weeks ago.
I've paypalled you so if the check turns up please destroy it and let me know.
thanks

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
OK - this is where I am now with these - thanks to all those who have paid :thumbright:

Palmer & Buggles - pull yer finger oot!! - or I'll have to start charging interest :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Hello, I got back from holiday last night thinking that there might be a polo shirt waiting for me :- but no , I don't suppose by any miracle that you sent it by traceable delivery ?

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
Hello, I got back from holiday last night thinking that there might be a polo shirt waiting for me :- but no , I don't suppose by any miracle that you sent it by traceable delivery ?
Hi Stuart

What has probably happened is that they tried to deliver it whilst you were away. Unfortunately I don't have your full name and address in the shop. Can you please PM them to me and I will look into it.

Thanks
Annette

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
Hi Stuart

Sorry to take so long to get back to you. But Royal Mail :confused::confused::confused: Your polo shirt finally arrived back with us on Friday. I will redespatch it Monday morning for you.

Regards
Annette

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Thanks, I hope that they are not charging you, As it would be out of order if you are out of pocket, They certainly never left a missed collection card so the problem should be there's
cheers stuart123456789

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Hello, Have you posted it yet If not I'll be at the national as of Friday night, If your there It might be easiest to bring it
cheers

·
In search of 7th gear!
933 Posts
Hi Stormforce,

Payment on the way through PayPal...

My apologies for the stupidly long delay!

Look forward to receiving the shirt.

Best,

JB

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Sorry Buggles - but as payment hadn't been received in over a month all of the outstanding Longest Day Polo shirts and T-shirts have been sold to other forum members.

I'll refund your payment. :thumbright:

41 - 60 of 60 Posts