Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Tyres sorted Alpslapper has used his best negotiating skills to get a tyre fitter to wait in the shop till Snaphappy arrives
Well, to be fair, I just said '''NICKI'' has ridden all the way from Germany to Lowestoft and is desperately trying to get to Guarran point before sunset today- raising money for charity along the way, and Im sure ''NICKI'' would be really really REALLY grateful, and being a half Irish Brit, living in Germany, you know how morally lose and liberal these mainland Europeans are, wouldnt be afraid to show you just how grateful NICKI really is ;)

Oh boy, someone is going to be seriously disppointed :angel7:

:D:D:D:D:D

·
Tenacious Member
1,435 Posts
Disappointed? Lets hope so ........ for "nicki's" sake! :blob7:

·
Matron
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, to be fair, I just said '''NICKI'' has ridden all the way from Germany to Lowestoft and is desperately trying to get to Guarran point before sunset today- raising money for charity along the way, and Im sure ''NICKI'' would be really really REALLY grateful, and being a half Irish Brit, living in Germany, you know how morally lose and liberal these mainland Europeans are, wouldnt be afraid to show you just how grateful NICKI really is ;)

Oh boy, someone is going to be seriously disppointed :angel7:

:D:D:D:D:D

I hope nikki has plenty of lipgloss. Best pucker up. :)

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
That rear tyre must have been slick when he got there.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts