Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear XRV Friends ~ Fellow Riders and Forum members,

TLD returns to these shores in 2014 :) planning is in its early stages but we will be putting on an event for those who wish to take part and raise some money for charity. The route maybe one that some previous riders have done but there is reasons for this choice. Further details to follow. I just wanted to confirm that the team are still committed to the event, apologise for the non event in 2012, and look forward to hosting the new one in 2014. It won't be JOG/LE, but one we have done before.
I hope that you and your families enjoy good health and happiness despite our countries current situation. AND I look forward to the usual XRV banter about what route, what charity, the route is too long, too short, the t shirts are **** quality, the decals aren't sticky enough. We try our best but know that we ain't going to please everyone all of the time. The route is confirmed, the charity/s are to be confirmed ! Anyone know when The Longest Day is in 2014 ?
Kindest regards to you all
GOG

I have been a lurker again and pop in now and again to see what you Guys are up to, however the thought that DC might post a picky of his swollen nether region has kept me away :p

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Sounds like a grand idea & a new adventure begins, not having been able to attend previous Longest Day challenges.

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
Sorry Mark it's just not good enough, I don't know exactly what is not good enough yet but I'll think of something! :D:D:D

Good to hear from you m8, hope you're keeping well :thumbup:

p.s. Myself, Stuart, Derek and Alan are doing our own wee run on this years longest day, visiting the top 10 highest pubs or something like that, should be fun anyway :D

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Nexus 6
1,320 Posts
Yeah, count me in as usual - I'll even offer my services to help out if needed..........

Looking forward to it! :p

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Yeah, count me in as usual - I'll even offer my services to help out if needed..........

Looking forward to it! :p
you have a wing man Brian :thumbup:

·
Nexus 6
1,320 Posts
you have a wing man Brian :thumbup:
[Mr Burns mode: on] Excelllllllent......... [Mr Burns mode: off] :thumbup:

Must get a radio lead for my autocom sorted out..........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts