Honda XRV Forum banner

241 - 247 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Nabb are providing a large contigent of riders, and so far we have 30 non xrv riders registered, so with this in mind, are any of you joining in ?
With regret, no.

Rx

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
registered sometime ago rider 6 :)

currently contemplating LEJOG but may just do the Saltire?

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #244
registered sometime ago rider 6 :)

currently contemplating LEJOG but may just do the Saltire?
Were one of the first Ray :) and have always been a good supporter of TLD, Steinberg is doing LEJOG, so you wont be on yoiu own, got a loads of Guys from Blood Bikes also considering which route to do, so I doubt it will be just the two of you

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
bump?:toothy1:

·
Commuter Extraordinaire
468 Posts
David S (ref. the 'Saltire Challange' thread) has recently indicated that he'll do LEJOG. I was beginning to think I'd be doing it solo (which wouldn't bother me at all as I've always wanted to do it and now seems to be the right time) but I guess it'd be quite nice to set out, and possibly arrive, with other riders. I'll probably camp at LE and either camp at JOG or maybe go on to friends not too far away at Skerray.

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
David S (ref. the 'Saltire Challange' thread) has recently indicated that he'll do LEJOG. I was beginning to think I'd be doing it solo (which wouldn't bother me at all as I've always wanted to do it and now seems to be the right time) but I guess it'd be quite nice to set out, and possibly arrive, with other riders. I'll probably camp at LE and either camp at JOG or maybe go on to friends not too far away at Skerray.
Cheers,
not had any contact from the team. may be I a missing something

Still toying with LEGOG as my last TDL, would make the set :)

but it's best I take two days to get there Day off then back up

Wednesday Aberdeen shire to South Ish
Thursday South Ish to LE.. Camp/BnB near by..

Friday Chill

ride to start point for sun rise Saturday Morning

Jog for Dusk.. Camp.. Bed..

Home Sunday....

Christ a Plan....

241 - 247 of 247 Posts