Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im still searching for a set of fork protectors and a front mud gaurd in black for my 98 AT and black hand protectors, i search in vain VAIN i tell you, my fingers are bleeding from all the typing im doing trying to hunt them down PLZ HAVE MERCY ON ME and end my suffering.... tell me where i can end my epic NAY LEGENDERY quest for a cool looking set of PLASTICS!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hi,
I know the feeling...
have you used this sites XRV ebay search facility?
Its very good, click on Africa Twin then the country you want to browse.
Italy, Germany, France are good ive found a lot of stuff is repeated in other countries.

Have you tried here;

hamart bike parts - bike parts

These have loadsa stuff quite reasonably priced.

I often wonder if a Dr 650 or Klr would have been a wiser choice!

(Only joking Kjell :D)

Anyways ,good luck.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
menu

CLICK ON 2) RD04, N* 12 & 13, need a hand with coms pm me, know theyre rd04 but they look very much like mine 07a.

edit, mudguard now gone!!! forkguards sprayed? dont think so but could ask

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thx guys sry for late reply but ive had no internet due to water works guys cutting through my cables grrrrrrrr dam them and there evil water pipeing ways. Still looking for the fork protecters but im getting there sloooowley

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
menu

CLICK ON 2) RD04, N* 12 & 13, need a hand with coms pm me, know theyre rd04 but they look very much like mine 07a.

edit, mudguard now gone!!! forkguards sprayed? dont think so but could ask
The fork gaurds look good and i think the front mud gaurd is still there. If you could help with getting these coms wise that would be great..... erm nublet here cant find where to PM u (grrrr evil forum with your evil hiding of private post ways):toothy3:

any helps great ;) cheers

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
...cant find where to PM u (grrrr evil forum with your evil hiding of private post ways):toothy3:

any helps great ;) cheers

PM and being able to advertise in the WANTED area are fantastic benefits of the annual £12 subscription, which is a snip for the money it may save you and well worth considering.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PM and being able to advertise in the WANTED area are fantastic benefits of the annual £12 subscription, which is a snip for the money it may save you and well worth considering.

:thumbup:

GGGGGRRRRRRrrRrrRRrrr evil subscription and its dreaded annuel benefits OF DOOM!!! how will afford to pay for my plastics if i have to pay £12 annual subDOOMscriptions, aarrrggggg the PAIN as i open my wallet!!! :joker:
(hmmmph so much for my plan to infultrate the XRV communaty and find out all the secrets for free!!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts