Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is folks :blob4:.

Actually she landed last weekend, but no sooner was she tucked up safely in my garage than the snow descended, followed by my going down with a sickness bug, so today was the first chance to introduce her to everyone. Started up first time, and I love her already! Can't wait for some decent weather to really get out there riding.

Givi top box fits a treat on her behind. :thumbup::cool::p

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
That is one nice looking bike you have there and it looks exactly the right size for you.:thumbup:

·
Stone Crazy
5,311 Posts
Do i detect a very big smile behind that helmet Lulu
well done Enjoy
merv

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Fantastic! I'm sure you'll enjoy. Hope the weather is good for you now. :thumbright:

·
Premium Member
10,746 Posts
Nice one
Nice bike:thumbup::thumbup:
and it seems to fit well:thumbup::D:D

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Looks good.

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh yes, MASSIVE grin factor :p:p:p. Feels really good and sooooooo exciting to own her at last. Now roll on the sunshine and rides :cool::cool::thumbright:. Thanks everyone for your compliments - and for all the help and advice in the run up to the purchase. You were all right about the choice. She fits my 'wee' proportions just fine and I love the funky retro style. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
YEAH! :blob4::blob7::blob3::blob3: Excellent Lulu....she looks fantastic. Have you named her yet? Can't wait to see you on her at one of the meets.

X :sunny:

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
... Have you named her yet? ...
Now I was hoping you folks on this 'ere forum would be able to help me with that. Thought of 'Vanessa' for obvious reasons, but not sure that it fits. So, as usual...answers on a postcard please! :confused::confused::confused:

·
Deer Dodger
3,199 Posts
Nice one Lulu,

You two look good together :thumbup:

Names??? --- Vanessa -- shorten it to Nessie -- for obvious reasons for me :D:D:D

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Names??? --- Vanessa -- shorten it to Nessie -- for obvious reasons for me :D:D:D
mmmmm...Nessie...rather like that :thumbup: just might stick!

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Nice one

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
For some reason the Van Van is a really funky bike, looks ace and loads of fun. hope you enjoy being one of the Banana Splits. Just as well its low!!!:D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts