Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we want to have a theme - may help Robster with ideas for designs etc.
One discussed was prison breakout, due to there being bloody great prison in the town. A sort of XRV Great Escape image or bikes leaping prison walls or just prison arrows all across the T-shirts.
Ideas please.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WIth the crowd of reprobates that will be gathering I think a prison breakout would be quite appropriate :D
Some of them may need to organise a proper one to get home on Sunday. :D

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got the convict stripes

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Not so sure about this Chris?Do you really want to go the "Fully Organized" route?I think last year was such a success because the only thing organized was the ride outs.
I agree with the Marquee and maybe a BBQ on Saturday weather permitting.
Again the ride outs organized by the "Local" people.
I think you might run the risk of putting on to much and people might feel like the get pushed into things.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not so sure about this Chris?Do you really want to go the "Fully Organized" route?I think last year was such a success because the only thing organized was the ride outs.
I think you might run the risk of putting on to much and people might feel like the get pushed into things.
I was only thinking really about a logo or T-shirt idea and something to theme the post-event DVD.

·
Yokel In Utah
1,088 Posts
Do we just need a new theme tune then? Something to wake Chad up with

·
Yokel In Utah
1,088 Posts
Maybe Robster can come up with a generic adventure-style bike (covers all of us then - TA, AT, GS, etc) trying to batter out of cell bars - a bit like the Bennetts adverts on Eurosport, for those who see them? :dontknow:

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
This is the T'shirt design that Robster has come up with........

Back to the Future style..........

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK so that'll he prison theme idea dropped.
One thing on T shirts. Anybody else think the big logo on the back just means fewer people see it?
I buy T0-shirts from really good companies such as Philosophy Football and all their designs are on the front. When I talk to people I generally face them.
And it would be much cheaper to get just the front done.
It might open up possibilities for customised backs at an extra price.
Just a thought. Off to catch a train now. bye.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Also, can the shirts have Plume of Feathers, Princetown on them please. It pleases the owners no end and we can donate them a shirt to put up in the bar.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Also, can the shirts have Plume of Feathers, Princetown on them please. It pleases the owners no end and we can donate them a shirt to put up in the bar.

thats a fair idea as we did have conder farm on the last ones:thumbup:

and rob those Ts look the bollox:cool::cool::cool:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts