Honda XRV Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Do we have a volunteer to organise the T-Shirts?
I can get the same source as last year. - good quality kit. Just need an address more local to get them delivered to.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
I can get the same source as last year. - good quality kit. Just need an address more local to get them delivered to.
where they from chris???

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
where they from chris???
They come from near you but it's delivery I need more local. I had the last lot delivered to the Lake District then picked them up once we were there. I might be able to sort it so they are delivered to the Plume on Thursday

·
17,680 Posts
They come from near you but it's delivery I need more local. I had the last lot delivered to the Lake District then picked them up once we were there. I might be able to sort it so they are delivered to the Plume on Thursday
deliver to me i'll take them down or send them out etc etc:thumbup:going to bed now i'll call you tomorrow re:a few thing:thumbup:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
deliver to me i'll take them down or send them out etc etc:thumbup:going to bed now i'll call you tomorrow re:a few thing:thumbup:
Last year it took both my panniers to carry them all from Windermere. I reckon we'll be getting twice as many orders this year. I'll get them sent direct or to someone local (or to Annette who is caging down there).

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
I have no idea what a "Cage" is but I will be taking the car. You can have them sent direct to me if you like.

·
17,680 Posts
I have no idea what a "Cage" is but I will be taking the car. You can have them sent direct to me if you like.

:D"cage":D = car and you got a fookin big cage:D:D:D for a loverly LiL lady:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

im so smooth i keep slipping over:D:D:D:D:D

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Should the T-Shirts have the main logo on the front?
Reasons for:
Logo is visible to people you are talking to
Appears in group photographs (we normally face the camera)
Visible when jacket is unzipped
Cheaper to produce on one side only
Enables personalisation, if need be, on the rear
Most other T-Shirts are done this way.

Reasons against?

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
So that's logo on the front and to include Plume of Feathers, Princetown.

Robster - are you in this section?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts