Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Am I that old?????????
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it gets colder and colder ere in wales and me thermals looklike they came off the set from some dodgy western I was wondering if you guys have any advice on on which make is best. Ann Summers don't seem to do any :toothy2: :toothy2:

S

·
0 Posts
I've got some EDZ long johns which are pretty good. Also good under leathers in the summer. I haven't used them since I got an electric vest though.

Steve

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,037 Posts
A mate of mine who has since gone a bit looney, had the ambition of buying a faded, heavily patched pair of all in one, cowboy type longjohns (with bum flap) and cover them in stains. He then intended to wear them with a pair of old army boots and answer the door to Jehovas witnesses whilst scratching furiously and swearing a lot.

This has nothing to do with your question I know, but I thought it an idea worth sharing

·
Registered
85 Posts
YEN_POWELL said:
A mate of mine who has since gone a bit looney, had the ambition of buying a faded, heavily patched pair of all in one, cowboy type longjohns (with bum flap) and cover them in stains. He then intended to wear them with a pair of old army boots and answer the door to Jehovas witnesses whilst scratching furiously and swearing a lot.
Did it concern you that you'd have a Doppelganger on the loose Yen?

·
Registered
552 Posts
I use M&S Long Jonns and long sleave vest.

Do you realy have to wash under wear that is worn on a bike ? :bootyshake:

·
Am I that old?????????
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you have to wash at all????????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts