Honda XRV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
woke up this morning to find my back gate left wide open( it was padlocked) walked out the back and seen the side of my shed was missing looked in and few there she was in all her glory my bike was still there thank god. after a quick scan of the shed all my power tools had been taken value of about 3k, nail guns ,chop saw. all dewalt stuff and paslode and my welder and plasma cutter fxxxxxg wxxxxxs. they couldnt get past my scaffy pole to get the bike, (it comes from inside the house through the shed into a 8inch by 8inch wooden post and bolted from inside the house.) so they took my work tools instead. on the plus side they have 3 lads in custody who they caught with bolt cutters if the cut link from my chain matches the cutters bingo they going down. i do feel a great sense of happiness that they couldnt get my bike gutted about my tools, also emptying the shed and leaving the door open for a few nights let them see its gone. if anyone gets offered or hears about any tools going cheap please let me know.middlesbrough area cheers

dewalt 708 chop saw 110v
paslode nail guns x2
clark 150 mig welder
clark plazma cutter
dewalt power planner 110v
2 18v cordless drills dewalt
r.a.c jetwash

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
woke up this morning to find my back gate left wide open( it was padlocked) walked out the back and seen the side of my shed was missing looked in and few there she was in all her glory my bike was still there thank god. after a quick scan of the shed all my power tools had been taken value of about 3k, nail guns ,chop saw. all dewalt stuff and paslode and my welder and plasma cutter fxxxxxg wxxxxxs. they couldnt get past my scaffy pole to get the bike, (it comes from inside the house through the shed into a 8inch by 8inch wooden post and bolted from inside the house.) so they took my work tools instead. on the plus side they have 3 lads in custody who they caught with bolt cutters if the cut link from my chain matches the cutters bingo they going down. i do feel a great sense of happiness that they couldnt get my bike gutted about my tools, also emptying the shed and leaving the door open for a few nights let them see its gone. if anyone gets offered or hears about any tools going cheap please let me know.middlesbrough area cheers

dewalt 708 chop saw 110v
paslode nail guns x2
clark 150 mig welder
clark plazma cutter
dewalt power planner 110v
2 18v cordless drills dewalt
r.a.c jetwash
Alot of ****ers around you want get there names and adresses and then when you get your tools back use the nail gun to nail there hands to the wall and there feet to the floor...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts