Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
were did all my hair go?
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out today on my rd07a , needed to go get a new starter motor for my car as the old one died on me. So as i was tootling along a WOMAN!!! driver in a VOLVO!!! thought it was a good idea to cut me up so mutch that i dropped my bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luckly nothing seriouse done to bike as mutch as my ego being crushed and one WOMAN!!!!!!!! VOLVO!!!!!! driver with a massif headache as i unleashed the cursing of hell onto her.

So next time you see a VOLVO coming from a side road and there is a blond WOMAN in it , stop well before you get there and let them do what they want , couse seems to me they do as they want anay how

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
I hope you shook your fist and hailed 'GOOD HEAVENS WOMAN YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME! HAVE YOU COMPLETELY TAKEN LEAVE OF YOUR SENSES!' in your bestest whato' chocs away accent :thumb:

Bikes are for dropping and fixing, not people! please try and stay right side up in future young man! theres a good chap! :rolleyes::D

·
were did all my hair go?
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bro i think i shamed her and her ansestors and the children she still needs to spawn. But the best part of it all is i still dnt have crash bars on and thank my lucky stars the top box was on so that and the handle bar took the brunt of it. It realy pops my clutch when you get people with no care in the world , couse all she said i am sorry over and over again as i picked the bike up. Can only say thanks to the gym the bike was up in one push , but boy its heavy

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
as i was tootling along a WOMAN!!! driver in a VOLVO!!! thought it was a good idea to cut me up so mutch that i dropped my bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, in summary, a woman driving a Volvo managed to make you lose control of your bike so badly that you fell off - without even touching you. She then apologised profusely as you verbally abused her and committed a public order offence ;)

So how could posting this on a public forum possibly backfire :D

·
Stone Crazy
5,310 Posts
WOMAN, VOLVO, i rest my case my lord

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
WOMAN, VOLVO, i rest my case my lord

Looking at the location there could be a bit Bulmers Cider involved (are they still there ?)

No-one else in Hereford ..is there ? :confused:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
It could happen anywhere.
So far tonight I have had two cars jump a red light and almost hit the bus.
One minicab decide to overtake me and turn left so he stopped blocking the bus lane and the outside lane leaving me nowhere to go except on the other side of the road. I have still got to do the second half of my duty.

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
MJ You just need her registration, pop a pair of mini guns out the door and bang no more volvo, Clarkson done it in the states so it must be legal. :D:D

glad your OK bro :thumbup:

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
So, in summary, a woman driving a Volvo managed to make you lose control of your bike so badly that you fell off - without even touching you. She then apologised profusely as you verbally abused her and committed a public order offence ;)

So how could posting this on a public forum possibly backfire :D

:sign5::notworthy:

L

·
0 Posts
So next time you see a VOLVO coming from a side road and there is a blond WOMAN in it , stop well before you get there and let them do what they want , couse seems to me they do as they want anay how

If I didn't know better I'd suggest it was Jenna!!! But if it was you would have mentioned two big white GSD's in it as well :)

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
If I didn't know better I'd suggest it was Jenna!!! But if it was you would have mentioned two big white GSD's in it as well :)
and the multiple contusions,blackeyes and swollen gonads............his of course

·
were did all my hair go?
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If i have offended anay female folk or volvo owners i am sorry ( well not realy ) :D
And J dnt worry mini guns not needed as i spotted a bumber sticker on her car as she pulled away " If you can read this your to close " pitty , couse she was the one doing the cutting :D:D:D

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
as i spotted a bumber sticker on her car as she pulled away " If you can read this your to close " pitty , couse she was the one doing the cutting :D:D:D
So what exactly happened? How did you manage to end up on your arse without a collision taking place? I'm intrigued.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
So what exactly happened? How did you manage to end up on your arse without a collision taking place? I'm intrigued.
I'm not. He has only had his @ three weeks. I dropped mine when a car cut me up in Wandsworth when I first had mine.

In fact I had dropped it so many times in those first few weeks that on this particular occasion, I immediately replaced the broken clutch lever with a spare (I had bought a few the last time I had replaced it.)

Let's be fair, the RD stands for regularly dropped.

Crash bars and bark busters are a must.

I still carry a spare clutch lever in case anyone ever needs it.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
I still carry a spare clutch lever in case anyone ever needs it.
Do you need a spare brake lever Chris? I have a nice unbroken genuine Honda one that may be of use to you. Let's face it - it's a matter of when, not if ;)

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
forget that alan, he can have the stabilizers I took off my lads bike last summer.:thumbup:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Excuse me gentleman, this thread is about taking the piss out of another member. You are going off-topic by taking the piss out of me.;)

Anyway, Vader has the zebra for this week (with no speedo again), so any dropping will be by him.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts