Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys going this year I will be up there on the Monday 21st of Nov,Just paid £16 for my ticket and two days later my son in law offers me two tickets he has given to him,I`ll bring them with me and try and sell them.

·
OVALTEENY !!!
6,063 Posts
Sunday 27th for me

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
19th for us followed by a hot night in central BRUM (F1 Motel)....still wiaitng on a curryhouse recommendation and a rock pub/club??

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts
Any of you guys going this year I will be up there on the Monday 21st of Nov,Just paid £16 for my ticket and two days later my son in law offers me two tickets he has given to him,I`ll bring them with me and try and sell them.
Wasn't over impressed with the bike show the last few times. I'm now more interested in doing the Def Leppard and Motley Crue concert in Birmingham around the same time i think that would be far more fun and entertaining.

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Saw Stiff Little Fingers in Brixton on Sunday. Stood to close to the front and still can't hear properly even now.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Motorhead were supported by the UK Subs which I missed unfortunayely & the Anti No Where League, who were very good, certainly took me back to my youth !
The Buzzcocks are playing locally soon might go & see them again, the last time was in 1979 !

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Sunday 27th :thumbright: for me also

·
Registered
773 Posts
curry houses, erm....

King's Balti in Kings Heath
Diwan's on Alcester Rd
King Baltis on Ladypool Rd
Royal Naim's on Sparkhill
Jyoti in Sparkhill - really good for veggies
Manzil's in digbeth - stays open all night

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
I am going on the 21st. Just me though but I haven't got a ticket so will buy one of them off you. How much? If you'd rather sell as a pair though that's fine.

Sent from my iPhone with a smile :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
This is a motorcycle site! for gods sake man.You can't have a party without mentioning you bike.Even if she is at home,locked away,nice and safe. Your day sounds like a good one.Enjoy.Jim.:thumbup: Now,what am I doing on the 19th ?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It`s a pair of tickets,£25 sound good. :thumb::thumbup: :thumb::thumbup: :thumb::thumbup:

·
Registered
7,720 Posts
Motorhead were supported by the UK Subs which I missed unfortunayely & the Anti No Where League, who were very good, certainly took me back to my youth !
The Buzzcocks are playing locally soon might go & see them again, the last time was in 1979 !
Anti nowhere league - now theres a blast from the past!
Getting a bit tired of the nec show nowadays tho.

Phil

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts