Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, sometimes you really want something, only to be given it to find out it isn't really what your after (what a waffly start)

I have a great looking Steamer called Toni (The best looking Tigers imho), she is loverly but doesn't take me where I want/ need to go (probably in a large part down to my skills) but I'm looking for something no bigger/ heavier than a Dommie, preferably something more like a DRZ 400 or the like.

I need it to have decent road manners as will be my only bike and have a 30 mile commute so need to get upto and stick at 70 (not fussed at faster as life on a budget is often a compromise)

Toni is great on M's A's and bigger B's but in my limited spare time I hunt out little B's and U's (less cars and more grass = bigger smiles for me)

Toni is a VGC 93 plate with 39k miles, with lots of service history, heated grips, givi wingrack plate (no box) loads of life left in the tyre dept, MoT 30/4/12, tax etc. new rear disk and rebuilt shock. This bike goes just like it should (and very well at that) I doubt you will be dissappointed and is a great example of a Tiger (I get more looks on this than I ever did on my @)

PM me for more info or pictures or to come and see her, let me know what you have.

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mervinh, looks good but my budget is all tied up with Toni I'm afaid, I had hoped to go for 2 bikes again, but life looks to be throwing a curveball (a good one but still a wallet squeezer)
You still up for the Air Ambulance rideout? I need to get my cheeks in gear and book my place.

·
Stone Crazy
5,315 Posts
I am hoping to be there but will pay on the day as if work comes up i gotta go
Merv

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Give me a nod if you can make it, we can meet up on the sea front and have a yak.
Hi all, thanks for looking but looks like Toni will be turned into/ swapped into a CCM!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts