Honda XRV Forum banner
890 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  AnotherHonda 
#1 ·
Just a heads up folks on this new gadget ive got to play with ... its a real time tracker £35 of fleabay .... ive got it for my van but can use it on bikes cars ect ect ... i did a bit of reading before i got it and there was mixed reports but for the money i took a punt. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-...m=281457541873&_trksid=p2060778.c100290.m3507So its a full kit 2 camera battery's these last 10 hrs , charger plug and cable vast amount of instructions and other odds and sods. You can witch i have ordered a hard wire kit for £13. You can have a App on the phone this work plus you can bring it up on the pc/laptop at home. Really well laded out with more than enough info with all the info you will ever need ...I popped it in the mrs car yesterday morning and yes she would go ape shit if she knew but i watched her go to the doctors then work then town and here and there after work. It used a sim that costs @ £5 month after you have set it up. Its a bit of a pain to set up as im not tech minded so i mailed the company and he did most of it his end via email this took 10 mins so 10/10 for helpfulness and communication.Like i said ive ordered the hardwire kit and its going in the van behind the dash , so for our vans and cars and more importantly bikes its a thumbs up from be .....

#2 ·
I've been using one of these with a giffgaff sim card, Have one fitted to my Varadero and it works well, I have another couple to go on my RD03 and NTV650. They are quite compact so easy to hide, have a 3 wire connection, power, acc and ground so charge up when the bike is running. you can add geofences so it will tet you when it enters/leaves an area. It will ring if someone disconnects the battery and there's an app for tracking the bike.
Electronics accessory Electronic device Technology Power supply Computer component

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.