Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please take time to complete the attached riders feedback form.

The form can be emailed to [email protected] when completed.

While of course there will be a senders email address, you will not be asked for your name on the form, unless you want to provide it, and the forms will be centralised, so once detached from the email address, noone will know who said what.

Please be totally and painfully honest.

If something was crap say it was. Noone will take offence and if you dont tell us something was crap we'll do it again because we think everyone thinks its great :D If something was great and went well we want to hear that too.

The better and more detailed feedback we get the better we can plan next years ride.

Click on the link to download and save.

View attachment 5863

·
Nexus 6
1,320 Posts
Nice idea that should help organise next years trip - lessons learned and all that........... I have a few......... :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
was really good to meet every one and have some neat rides,some people
need to go into corners a bit slower (pd u know who you r) was worth the
sore bum!:D
mind you when i got home found the crossers gone and down hill bike and all my tools,nice!!

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Please see post 1 for the form.

Click on the link to download and save.

Complete the form then email to [email protected] .

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback.

It's important.

And it helps us improve things for the future.

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
how many have come back then Tom????

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts

·
Gadget man
2 Posts
I had the same advise from a friend, wait until fully awake, sore bum settles down and you've got over how much fuel you can burn off
in 24 hours!!! before thinking about making sensible comments.

It was a blast though.

If i was willing to help next year, who do i talk too?

·
Sir FallofaLott
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
how many have come back then Tom????
Something like 9 received so far. One sent back as I couldnt open the attachment as it wasnt saved as a word doc.

And I have to say the feedback so far is very detailed, very honest, very critically constructive - and exactly what we need to make things better in the future. It is greatly appreciated.

Keep them comming :thumbright:

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Can I add to mine?

[EDITed by alpslapper]

Feel free to delete this post once the comments have been noted to keep the thread clean.

Duly noted. Edited just to try and disuade too many feedback type comments on this thread - it's better if we can have them all in one place on the feedback form.

But this is xrv - it'll never last :)

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Something like 9 received so far. One sent back as I couldnt open the attachment as it wasnt saved as a word doc.

And I have to say the feedback so far is very detailed, very honest, very critically constructive - and exactly what we need to make things better in the future. It is greatly appreciated.

Keep them comming :thumbright:
That would be mine, I will try to convert it into a PDF file.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Bloody awkward Mac users .... Use a PC and fi in with the crowd or run Micro****e software on you Mac :nike:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts