Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All
We will be commencing the Charity Auction very soon, and to stick to tradition Ash (Pan Rider) has volunteered to be Master of Ceremony. We have loads of items to tempt you with all of which have been kindly donated by various well wishers. I am just posting up to enquire if anybody has anything that they would like donate before we start the auction, if so let us know and we'll include it. Most donations will be accepted and gratefully recieved, although specimens in bottles will not be included and should be sent to their rightful place. Ta GOG.

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Right then Ladies & Gents let us get this years TLD Charity Auction underway, hopefully Ash will be along shortly to take over proceedings ;). So the first lot in this years catalogue is a signed copy of Lois Pryce’s book ‘Lois on the Loose’, for those not sure who Lois is or what she does, this is a very entertaining read of how she threw in her day job and followed her dream of escaping, by riding her motorcycle from the northernmost corner of Alaska to the southern most tip of South America. ALONE! Have a looky at her web site Lois on the Loose

Lois on the Loose.jpg So who would like to start the bidding ?:thumbup:

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
£20.00 we are bid for our first lot :D anymore for anymore? the auction for this will close at 17.30 hours tomorrow as we have a lot of lots to get through :thumbup: so £21.00 anyone ?

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: TLD Charity Auction Lot 2

Ladies and Gents next up is Lot 2 a signed copy of Sam Manicom latest book Tortillas to Totems. Sam's fourth book is a gripping rollercoaster of a two-wheeled journey which takes you riding across the dramatic landscapes of Mexico, the USA and Canada. Check out Sam's web site www.sam-manicom.com

Tortillas to Totems.jpg So who is going to start us off with this one, I know a few folks who are interested in this lot, so lets see the colour of yer money :D

·
Stone Crazy
5,306 Posts

welll it will go with my signed copy of into Africa £15 to start

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

We have £15.00 from Merv for the Sam Manicom book Tortllas to Totems, we will close this one down at 17.30 hours today, so anyone else ? Next up we have something for all you Moto GP fans :thumbup:

·
Stone Crazy
5,306 Posts

ah well now i need the 2 inbetween books signed by sam and i have the full collection

·
Stone Crazy
5,306 Posts

Money in the just giving account now

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

Sorry Peeps bit late on coming on, as in the kitchen doing diner, so Merv the book is yours, please pay in the Just Giving web site, using Lot 2 Tortllas to Totems, thanks Buddy, keep an eye out for future auctions for Sam's book. Thanks Merv, missed your post above, must be the wine :D

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: TLD Charity Auction Lot 3

Ok Moto GP Fans, here is lot 3 a Motor GP Buff, kindly donated by those very nice peeps at Buffera, I need to put a reserve on this, so we'll start the bidding at £12.99.
Moto GP Buff.jpg

We'll close this one down at 17.30 tomorrow, so lets see ya bids ;)

·
Stone Crazy
5,306 Posts

Sorry Peeps bit late on coming on, as in the kitchen doing diner, so Merv the book is yours, please pay in the Just Giving web site, using Lot 2 Tortllas to Totems, thanks Buddy, keep an eye out for future auctions for Sam's book. Thanks Merv, missed your post above, must be the wine :D
must be the wine, RESULT !!! :D:D

Did Paypal give you an address????

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Ok Moto GP Fans, here is lot 3 a Motor GP Buff, kindly donated by those very nice peeps at Buffera, I need to put a reserve on this, so we'll start the bidding at £12.99.
View attachment 12254

We'll close this one down at 17.30 tomorrow, so lets see ya bids ;)
Come on then I have got a few of these, kindly donated to the auction by the Peeps at Buffera :eek:

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

You lot drive a hard bargin, so what I am going to do, is add Nick Saunders DVD Life on the Edge to Lot 3, starting price £12.99, and I am giving them away at that price :(
Moto GP Buff.jpg Life on the Edge.jpg Come on then who'll start off at £12.99 ? you've got 5 hours 10 minutes. :confused:

Deadline extended to 09.30 2moz as you are all probably out riding, enjoying the sunshine ;)

1 - 20 of 89 Posts