Honda XRV Forum banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Re: TLD Charity Auction Lot 7

Ok lets see what the catalogue says now then ? Lets see if we can tempt you with this, Lot 7 is a size Large Black SueMe t-shirt, kindly donated by our sponsors Buff, and a Nick Saunders DVD Life on the Edge. SueMe t-shirts use Bamboo viscose 70% organic cotton 30% fabric is soft next to skin, warm in winter, cool in summer. Single jersey, 155g sqm light enough for summer heat, works as layering piece in colder weather, and retail at £30.00, comes complete with a handy cotton carrier bag. Look how much fun this chap is having :cool: :blob8::cheers::happy7:
SueMe T-shirt.jpg Life on the Edge.jpg
So who's gonna start us off at £20.00
Auction finishes at 09.30 tomoz.

Running total for MAWF is £114.00

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Re: TLD Charity Auction Lot 7

Ok lets see what the catalogue says now then ? Lets see if we can tempt you with this, Lot 7 is a size Large Black SueMe t-shirt, kindly donated by our sponsors Buff, and a Nick Saunders DVD Life on the Edge. SueMe t-shirts use Bamboo viscose 70% organic cotton 30% fabric is soft next to skin, warm in winter, cool in summer. Single jersey, 155g sqm light enough for summer heat, works as layering piece in colder weather, and retail at £30.00, comes complete with a handy cotton carrier bag. Look how much fun this chap is having :cool: :blob8::cheers::happy7:
View attachment 12329 View attachment 12330
So who's gonna start us off at £20.00
Auction finishes at 09.30 tomoz.

Running total for MAWF is £114.00
£20 and you can keep the DVD :D
Better luck next time Mike, I have others :thumbup:

£30 :king:
Sold to My Little Bro :D Adam if you could pay the money into the Just Giving account and PM me your address I'll get them posted out to you.

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Re: TLD Charity Auction 8

And so we come to Lot 8 and the end of another week at the TLD Auction House, I have to say bidding has been slow this year, but can appreciate why. Since the auction started you have raised 144.00 quids for MAWF, and we still have quite a bit to tempt you with. So todays items in the catalogue are these three, and the auction will run for the whole weekend, because I need to sort the bike out for the Dambusters Run, and Mrs GOG has loads of jobs for me to do, pending our house move.

SueMe T-shirt.jpg Life on the Edge.jpg Moto GP Buff.jpg

So lets get this started at £40.00 ?

Running total £144.00 for Make a Wish Foundation :)

·
Stone Crazy
5,306 Posts
Re: TLD Charity Auction 8

Sam Manicom book received today
Many thanks
merv

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Re: TLD Charity Auction Lot 8

How about a T shirt without the stuff I've already bought please. :D:D
Oh go on then :p, seeing as we haven't moved Lot 8 over last weekend and into this week, we will make Lot 8 just the T (gotta keep the Grand Daddy of XRV happy :thumbup:)
SueMe T-shirt.jpg So whose is going to statrt this one off ?

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts
Have to apologise, mine arrived safe and sound yesterday, meant to say thanks yesterday but got **** faced and forgot :(

As for th other items, it would appear we are in the same line of business dear boy :)

41 - 60 of 89 Posts