Honda XRV Forum banner

61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Re: TLD Charity Auction Lot 8

Mike if you could do the honors with Just Giving I'll get the designer item posted, poste haste.

And so we move on to Lot No 9, it seems that you like Sam's books, so I have another one here ' Under Asian Skies', the sequel to his first book 'Into Africa', and just like that one this is packed with adventure.

Under Asian Skies.jpg So who wants to start us off @ 20 quids.
Running Total so far £164.00

·
Stone Crazy
5,306 Posts

£20

·
Stone Crazy
5,306 Posts

How do I do that then ? :confused:
copy and paste this in your signature adding a bracket where you can see the stars if i put the brackets in you wil not see how it is done you will just see the linked longest day pic

*url=http://www.thelongestday.org.uk/]*img]http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j452/alpslapper/sigtld.jpg[/img][/url*

·
Stone Crazy
5,306 Posts

nope sharrie got one of em, Distant suns I aint got wil send the dosh now, just thrown £21 in to make it a round £400 in there now
merv

·
Stone Crazy
5,306 Posts

Ehh has the book been posted yet it has not got too me
Merv

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #69

Ehh has the book been posted yet it has not got too me
Merv
Sorry Merv, the auctioneer has been away from the TLD Fund Raising HQ Office, avoiding e-colli in Germany and sending out rider packs, be with you next week :p only so many hours in the day, so much to do ! :thumbright:

·
Stone Crazy
5,306 Posts

no probs mate just wondered what had happened
Merv

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Re: TLD Charity Auction Not Really a Lot !

OK Been a bit busy to continue with the auction until till today :p Most of the Rider Packs have been sent and washing from Germany washed, ironed and ready to go again. So to the next item/s, we have about 20 of these so it will be first come first served, looking for £2.61 each, plus 0.39p postage, so 3 quids a pop ! For a 2011 Longest Day Pin Badge, all the riders would have recieved one of these bad boys in their pack, so looking at the forum as a whole, off you go then, who wants one ?

P110519_124228_edited.jpg

·
Stone Crazy
5,306 Posts

Have you posted the book ?? if not pop one in with it please will put the £3 in
merv

·
Stone Crazy
5,306 Posts

Cheers GOG
Merv

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Lot 10 - Travel Lodge going spare ?

Farky has kindly donated his room at the Travel Lodge, so if anyone is stuck for accommodation on the Friday night, the bidding is starting at 20 quids ?

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts
Re: Lot 10 - Travel Lodge going spare ?

Put me down for a badge please :thumbleft:

·
Mines a big red one
6,178 Posts
Re: Lot 10 - Travel Lodge going spare ?

I am but one man, been in Germany, spent last week sorting out and sending out rider packs, I'll post it next week, its very difficult when a committee of six, ends up as two :(
Not meant as a complaint, just trying to find out whether to harass the postie or not. When you're ready will be fine:thumbright:

61 - 80 of 89 Posts