Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be at Silvertown, East London on Saturday from about 10am untill about 3pm if anyone if unlucky enough to have problems with their bikes on route to the crossing, its about 20 mins from the Dartford toll crossing/m25...

I will have some tools, and assorted odds and sods to try and help people with..

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Good idea PDSq!

I'm in the area for a Triathlon at Lakeside so can pop so can pop along after if I'm finished early enough!

Anyone fancy a Ace Cafe all day breky around 1 with a wee service afterwards?

·
Registered
592 Posts
I you don't mind me adding to this Sean,

If anyone gets to the Maidstone/M20 area and find you have a problem and require any small parts, i'm around most of the day. I don't helping out with a bit of fetch and carry. you can get me on 07958981285.

We have in Maidstone Chambers Honda 01622 755999. Laguna Motorcycles 01622 681 765 they do Triumph, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Ktm. Not too far away we have Coopers BMW Tunbridge wells 0845 6047643.

Good luck all
nigel:thumbup:

Nigel

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How long will you take to do a full-service, Sean?

And is the cleaning included? :D :angel2:
Cleaning always included for you Philip.. (It has to be as your bike is always minging!) Full service on your well maintained, immaculate bikes??? Probably a month of Sundays, but feel free to pop in..

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
I will be at Silvertown, East London on Saturday from about 10am untill about 3pm if anyone if unlucky enough to have problems with their bikes on route to the crossing, its about 20 mins from the Dartford toll crossing/m25...

I will have some tools, and assorted odds and sods to try and help people with..
Very kind offer Sean thank you, for those that haven't seen this I'll bring it up at the Riders meeting Friday night :thumbup: Can yu let me have the full address by PM if preferred ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts