Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
Tell me you meant that title to be a double-entendre, Mark. I just got some cobwebs down from the ceiling with my eyebrows! Whealie or Bob A are bound to be along soon to take up Snap's challenge...

Good idea though! :thumbup:

·
Fine, upstanding member
2,296 Posts
No, I can't leave this unsaid. Can anyone think of a saucier thread title in the history of the site? I think I need a lie down...

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it just gets better...AXELRODi asked for a french letter to ease the riders passage....

you couldn't make it up! :laughing5:
Axelrodi suggested that all riders should be supplied with a French Letter, just in case they came across a sticky patch whilst riding in France :p

·
Stone Crazy
5,306 Posts
you forgot the bit cough up some euros ya tight french git :D

·
almost human? Possibly
396 Posts
Axelrodi suggested that all riders should be supplied with a French Letter, just in case they came across a sticky patch whilst riding in France :p
No i asked just in case i ran across the glam old goddess, shes not been on in a while nice to see you have finaly managed to lock her away Mark :D

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
why does the letter(english version at least) say that the expected protests are to take place on the 18th JULY when we are in france for the 18th june

is it just a misprint?????

1 - 19 of 19 Posts