Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies & Gents, Where are they ? Yes I know we said end of April, but I was severely let down by Sign Wizard of Aylesbury. We made a few changes to the t-shirts and I asked them re-quote and am still waiting for a reply, bloody useless firm ! So I was recommended another company by the printers who do our stationary, and they have assured me that t-shirts & decals will be ready mid-next week. Thats the good news !, I am in Germany on the Dambuster's tour so wont be able to send out till Wednesday June 1st. thats the bad !. Anyway just to let you know what will be included, here is what we are planning to send you:-

1) Personalised T-shirt for those that have ordered one.
2) TLD 2011 Patch
3) TLD 2011 Pin Badge (subject to the Temple Bar finding a Jiffy Bag !)
4) TLD 2011 Road Book (to cover our arse's every rider will get one)
5) TLD 2011 Decals, seven stickers for you to display however you see fit :D
6) Buff stickers
7) Buff decals (for those volunteers who have agreed to display one on their bike) need a few more volunteers please.
8) Auction prizes (for those winners who are taking part this year)
9) Fleeces wont be sent out due to their bulk and the TLD postage budget, but I will bring these up and distribute at the rider Meat & Greet on Friday night.
10) Make a Wish Balloon/s

Once again sorry for the delay, only a month away, don't time just fly by ? GOG x

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now back from Germany after a great time with Snap's, a few XRV'ers and some ABR'ers. The T-shirts and decals were delivered whilst I was away, so preparation for a mass post out has started, you should all get your packs by the weekend. ;)
DSC00510.jpg

·
almost human? Possibly
396 Posts
Mark

Thanks for all the work you and the rest of the commity has put in getting this all sorted out. Its a shame you were let down but its looking good now so once again thanks

Derek :thumbup:

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts

·
almost human? Possibly
396 Posts
What the commity of two!!!
Sorry Barry I know you were doing stuff as well but didn't know it was just the 2 of you.

So to amend my last just to say a big thanks to Mark & Barry for doing all the work to get this ride sorted:happy7: :D :salute: :hello1:

·
A Scotsman....
773 Posts
Sorry Barry I know you were doing stuff as well but didn't know it was just the 2 of you.

So to amend my last just to say a big thanks to Mark & Barry for doing all the work to get this ride sorted:happy7: :D :salute: :hello1:
Firstly Thanks,:thumbup:
I dont think it was meant to turn out just Mark and myself, but it has

and Thanks to Russ for Decals and T-Shirts Designs

It wasnt a dig, honest

·
almost human? Possibly
396 Posts
pack turned up this morning some of the decals got bit crumpled but should flatten out

Thanks Derek

·
Registered
458 Posts
Shiiiiiiit Thats come round quick, mine just arrived thanks for that, I better book my rooms and the chunnel. I still havent decided whether im camping or for how long ill stay over there never mind where to put the Buff tattoo.

·
ADV.John
63 Posts
yep mine to. It say's please mister postie DO NOT BEND. yep you guess it !!!!!!! they/it/Tosser's bent it so they could get it through my letter box :mad:

·
Craigypops
6,747 Posts
yep mine to. It say's please mister postie DO NOT BEND. yep you guess it !!!!!!! they/it/Tosser's bent it so they could get it through my letter box :mad:
Looks like i was a bit quick, iv'e just learnt the postie knocked the door to deliver mine so must have got crumpled in transit.

Can't think what happened there Craig :eek: has it got your name on the back ?
hahahaha i never thought to check that and funnily enough it's got Pale Rider on, of all the t-shirts to get i get the one who lives a mile away from me! :D

He's probably got mine, i'll let you know Mark.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hahahaha i never thought to check that and funnily enough it's got Pale Rider on, of all the t-shirts to get i get the one who lives a mile away from me! :D

He's probably got mine, i'll let you know Mark.
Well go to the bottom of our stairs, can't think how that happened, let me know if Derek has got your :D At least you got something to moan about on a Monday morn :p

·
Senile member, who r u ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Has anyone NOT yet recieved their Rider Pack, someone rang my office yesterday saying they hadn't got their's yet, but didn't leave a name ? Just checking everyone is sorted, Ta GOG

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Has anyone NOT yet recieved their Rider Pack, someone rang my office yesterday saying they hadn't got their's yet, but didn't leave a name ? Just checking everyone is sorted, Ta GOG

not me got mine :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts