Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this for my son bout 3 years ago to give incentive to get his test sorted. Looking sad now and I'm not sure I've got the time to sort it.

IMG_2112.jpg

·
Registered
695 Posts
Depends on how many miles it has. If it's low (<20000) then sell it complete, if it's high mileage then breaking might be a better idea.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
stick it on e bay as it is the hipsters will go gaga for it the seat is already pre ripped you could throw in a bottle of beard oil and a flannel shirt to sweeten the deal . :lol: stick up a bit of info about it on hear and a contact e mail naturally enough not your proper one and sure youd never no your luck in a small town :thumbup:

·
Registered
164 Posts
You'll probably get more for it in bits but will have loads of hassle and be left with a pile of stuff that no-one wants but is too good to bin.

Being lazy I'd flog it in one piece (good time for a "winter bike") especially if you could get it up & running and MoT'd..

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You'll probably get more for it in bits but will have loads of hassle and be left with a pile of stuff that no-one wants but is too good to bin.

Being lazy I'd flog it in one piece (good time for a "winter bike") especially if you could get it up & running and MoT'd..
Sounds like the answer I was looking for thanks.:thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts