Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LV, Jamie-Lee,Insainewayne and myself went to Rykas again today the ride today was a much more relaxed one, its all starting to come together the gear selections , speed etc. The trip on the way was really good, except an expected hill start (some **** decided to turn at the last moment) once again thanks to Stanbloke for drumimg into me the importance of back to basics, LV said it was good to watch how in did everying in order having to break and went into a CBT mode clutch foot break excellerator etc, it was a great sense of achievement :D as this is one element i have found quite nerve racking.

A lovely surprise on our arrival at Rykas as Annette joined us

A short while later Bigrog, Stumpyfingers & Redbus arrived , after a cup of tea and bite to eat we decided who has the cleanist bike Insainewayne or Bigrog

First one is Bigrog and the second Insainwayne's bike :rolleyes: LV says they spend far too long cleaning their bikes, because he's really good at that :sign5:

We then all went up to the top of box hill, my first exerience of hair pin bends.

We said our good byes and made our way home, thank you to Annette it was really good to see you.

On the way home I had my first experience of an emergency stop a car in front of me suddenly stopped to let a car which had stopped in the midde of the road out (idiot :mad: ) but it was good in a way to gain the experince to learn the capabilities of my little steed. Thanks alot to Insainwayne even though we didnt travel at warp speed 10 (i still managed to achieve 80 miles an hour on the A13 :blob7::blob7::blob7:) thanks for your patience captain Kirk :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Debs

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
It was nice to see you again, and on your own steed.:thumbup:
Also it was nice to finally meet Annette, Bigrog and insainwayne and Jamie-Lee.
When we left Rykas to go to the top of the hill, you did not look like a learner, you seemed at ease and to be enjoying the ride.

You must be ready to go for your DAS.:thumbup:

·
I need a hug!
1,231 Posts
Nice to meet up with you all again today and Debs, nowt wrong with your riding hun, keep it up. Lets do it again real soon Guys 'n' Gals:p

BIGROG:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
Debs you looked like a real pro today:thumbright::thumbright::thumbright:

Just to whet your appetite. This is what the F650GS looks like with the orange seat:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Debs you looked like a real pro today:thumbright::thumbright::thumbright:

Just to whet your appetite. This is what the F650GS looks like with the orange seat:

Johnathan looks warm :D The orange seat looks really cool :thumbup:

Debs

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Sounds like you lot had a great ride :D I bl**dy hate being on nights.:(:(.

Nice one Deb :thumbup: keep it up.:D:D.

·
Should know better
2,980 Posts
Fantastic, well done! Your progress is a real inspiration and very encouraging for me. Who knows maybe I'll do that CBT after all :eek: .

·
one-legged member
4,493 Posts

Just seen this................. wot luverly ladies :angel5:

Keep up the good work Debs :thumbleft:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts