Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Generalissimo Tea Boy
6,009 Posts
Cie said:
.. I have mostly been riding in and out of Salisbury.
Know what you mean, I'm rubbish at following directional signs too.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
:laughing3:

That's just plain cruel Cie! Will you be joining us on the 19th?

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well that idea flopped.... thought this might turn into a Fast Show this is what I've been doing today thread :)

The 19th....not sure, I'll have just got the keys to my new house. Have to wait and see

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
today i have mostly been hanging upside down tieing steel :twisted:

·
Registered
10,746 Posts
Today i am supposed to do some work and not reading all the cool stories here. :oops:
Cant wait to finish work and have my first 'Night ride with the @'
Is it possible to fit extra lights to the @ somewhere at the front?
I have this thing about wanting a lot of bright lights at night.Probably a hangover from when i did not see the t-junction in time. :shock:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Lord Vader said:
Today i am supposed to do some work and not reading all the cool stories here. :oops:
Cant wait to finish work and have my first 'Night ride with the @'
Is it possible to fit extra lights to the @ somewhere at the front?
I have this thing about wanting a lot of bright lights at night.Probably a hangover from when i did not see the t-junction in time. :shock:
http://www.xrv.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=710&highlight=foglights

http://www.xrv.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3349&highlight=spotlights

Any use? :)

·
Registered
7,636 Posts
Today (well yesterday), I spent underneath an 8 1/2 tele handler shorting the starter terminals (not recommended) to get it running.

Rest of day spent removing, cleaning starter to see why it kept blowing fuses :?

Another bodge successfully completed :wink:

T

·
0 Posts
Today i got woken by a gorgeous blonde :love4: , not a pretty site for her, delivering the bits i'd ordered to service my ta, so i serviced her, the bike that is, though i did offer! :twisted: , took longer than i thought :roll: so was late for work, then spent 2 1/2hrs sat in cab waiting for jumped up yard staff :angryfire: to let me in to unload wagon, day over.

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Today I'm trying to work out how the box of bits from David Silver's contains so few bits and cost £85! :shock:

Mrs S is also trying to help me work this out as well after seeing the invoice. :cry:

In fact Mrs S is now adding up all the money I've spent recently. How helpful of her. I had temporarily forgotten.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Today I will mostly be drinking beer & watching rugby. Co-incidentally, yesterday I was mostly drinking beer & watching rugby! :drunken:

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
I shall be mainly walking, again, as my arm is still in a sling.. Grrrrr!

·
17,680 Posts
today i shall be mainly fitting my new heated grips so ive got toasty hands tomorrow morning :mrgreen:

·
17,680 Posts
today ive been mostly fitting my new heated grips and very nice they are too :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

M

·
0 Posts
Today

Today I mainly spent my time washing my bike and buying a hamster for the wife, ( I ate the last one ) :twisted: :wink:

1 - 20 of 220 Posts