Honda XRV Forum banner

201 - 220 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
It'll cost ya. :wink:

Surreal, isn't it?

Actually, Captain Pink sounded to me like a name right out of Cluedo. I was going to avoid drawing rooms and candlesticks.

My other contact's name is Captain Rose.

S

·
0 Posts
Having had a good weekend, spotted a couple of AT's one in Bath one M4 / M5 junct Sunday, a crackin ride monday, and able to come to work today on the alp. Well Happy, things are lookin good !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
..........I'll be mostly looking for work! :( :cry:

No more studenting!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Not into the prospect of working for the rest of my life!

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
tomorrow i will be winging my way down to cornwall yippie :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
900 Posts
Today(or tonight, actually) AT, girlfriend and I are off to France. Typically, the weather looks to be cr*p.

·
Registered
900 Posts
France was actually pretty good. We had some lovely rides.

However.... Phone rings at 6AM this morning and I'm told my response team have the green light for deployment to Indonesia (Java) to lend a hand there. Dropping everything at work to go home and pack my bags. Flights been arranged for first thing in the morning. Girlfriend is going to go ballistic. I got back from the floods in Suriname just before our little French trip so we've only seen each other just 4 days in the past month and now this. Oh man.... :?

·
Registered
900 Posts
ohhhhh.....crap. We've been told to stand down. I know one person who's happy, tho......

·
17,680 Posts
Carport said:
My bike passed it's first MOT 8)
:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Today i'm now sure that the moment i get on my @ i become invisible, i've just been for an early morning ride and not one sportsbike rider acknowledged me,i'm not bothered but for the last 2 years on my FireBlade they were like F*****g nodding dogs..Go figure!!

Anyhoo, while chilling outside a Betws-y-Coed cafe with a beer, after a cracking mountainbike ride in the Gwydyr forest yesterday,among the throngs of bikes out a rwb @ rode past.
If it was one of you lot i hope you had a good day. :D

·
2 bikes = twice as happy
4,354 Posts
Carport said:
I took me TA for an MOT a couple of weeks ago. When he pressed the horn the fuse went - that meant no lights etc. Rode it home, horn off [worked OK of the bike], then tank and fairing off, pulled all the connectors apart I could find, dug into the loom a bit to see what was going on, couldn't find anthing. Horn back on = OK; put it back together bit b bit and checked horn each time = OK. Eventuall all back in one piece and working fine. Got me MOT though and its ben fine since.

I hate electrics :twisted: especiall electrics with gremlins living in them :twisted: :twisted:

·
17,680 Posts
Austin said:
Carport said:
I took me TA for an MOT a couple of weeks ago. When he pressed the horn the fuse went - that meant no lights etc. Rode it home, horn off [worked OK of the bike], then tank and fairing off, pulled all the connectors apart I could find, dug into the loom a bit to see what was going on, couldn't find anthing. Horn back on = OK; put it back together bit b bit and checked horn each time = OK. Eventuall all back in one piece and working fine. Got me MOT though and its ben fine since.

I hate electrics :twisted: especiall electrics with gremlins living in them :twisted: :twisted:
yeh and anything with bloody gremlins in :twisted:

·
Serial Scenic Router
1,369 Posts
"I like coffee, I like tea"

Slimie said:
"I like the Java Jive, and it likes me" :lol:

Quality :D

The mighty Ink Spots! :thumbleft:

·
Cant stop 'tinkering'
1,818 Posts
Took my 18 yr old Dominator in for its MOT today - its a bit like going to the dentist - nerves.

Spent the previous night putting back - rear reflector, standard cans, chain guard. And it passed - HURRAH :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

So treated ourselves to a quick blatt through town before heading home to start the list of DIY jobs ive got to do :(

201 - 220 of 220 Posts