Honda XRV Forum banner

21 - 40 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
7,636 Posts
Slimie said:
piguglyshandydrinker said:
Today, I'm mostly riding the bike :p (and looking for a petrol stove :wink: )

Phil
Can you explain why warm petrol's better?

:roll:

-Simon
Nooooo, nuthin to do with the bike, it's a petrol camping stove, rather than my old bluet gas stove :)

Shop in Richmond seems to sell em cheaper than anywhere else (when you take carriage into account).
But then if you include 15 quids worth of petrol, maybe it wasn't that cheap :? Good blast round the Yorkshire dales tho :lol:

Phil

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
today I mostly looked on the web for some airhorns to go on the AT.

They also have some in Halfords for £15 if I can find anything more appropriate

M

·
0 Posts
Slimie said:
Today, I'm mostly riding the bike :p (and looking for a petrol stove :wink: )

Phil
Can you explain why warm petrol's better?

:roll:

-Simon
Nooooo, nuthin to do with the bike, it's a petrol camping stove, rather than my old bluet gas stove :)

Shop in Richmond seems to sell em cheaper than anywhere else (when you take carriage into account).
But then if you include 15 quids worth of petrol, maybe it wasn't that cheap :? Good blast round the Yorkshire dales tho :lol:

Phil
Flamin big stove to take £15 worth of petrol :D :D :D

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
today i mainly had a bloody good time riding round sussex with man up north 8)

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
the past few days I have been playing with my DR600 which arrived thurday in a van that fought its way through the snow :twisted:

fired it up 1985, big right leg starter kit ( bugger, lecky start on the Alp much appreciated).
stripped and cleaned then [email protected] about in the snow :twisted:
then cleaned it again........ checked EBAY for bits ( it will need lowering :roll: )

now at a desk and wish I wasn't :(

Ray
ps boy is the Alp smoooth and a joy to ride, but the DR hits another spot woooha

ok back to work :(

M

·
0 Posts
Today

Today I've mainly paid around with trying to fit and adapt my new Dashboard from Zorza and now I'm going to fit my bits then paint it.. :twisted:

·
17,680 Posts
sean said:
Chad said:
today i have mostly been hanging upside down tieing steel :twisted:
are you a steel fixer by chance?
and formwork carpenter(sorry wood butcher) :twisted: :lol: :lol:

·
17,680 Posts
sean said:
who do you work for? (I'm a construction Health and Safety advisor) :oops:
a little co called s.e.r fixform but we keep our selves quite busy . i dont envy you your job trying to enforce some bloody silly rules with some sensible ones hidden between :twisted:

S.O chad can you please put your hat on

chad. no im working in the middle of a field with nothing above my head and no machines around

S.O PLEASE PUT YOUR HAT ON OR GO HOME :twisted: :twisted:

CHAD. :cya:

i get sent back the next day and im then working next to a 3mtr bank that is not batterd with no trench sheets and the **** doesnt say a [email protected] word :roll: ya gotta laugh mind you though this guy is a real weird one i think he was an estate agent in a past life :lol: :lol:

how you doin fella we havnt heard from you for a while i take it you past the exams ok :thumbright:

who are you working for now :D

M

·
0 Posts
Re: Today

Man up North said:
Today I mainly spent my time washing my bike and buying a hamster for the wife, ( I ate the last one ) :twisted: :wink:
So heres the new one ! Bob and its a her :twisted:

M

·
0 Posts
Today

Today I'm mainly P*ssed off cos its bloody raining and I cant paint my dashboard :cry: :oops:

21 - 40 of 220 Posts