Honda XRV Forum banner

41 - 60 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Im all exceited. DB Outdoors and Magellan have fixed my GPS for free (even thoug it was my fault it died in the first place!)

The missus has just got a bank loan and can now give me the £3000 she owes me ... The autocom is all setup, the new Walkie Talkies have been tested, the Pelical box is on order ... Just waiting for teh weather to turn to go out for a blast ;)

T

·
0 Posts
Today i've done nothing, got week off work to play and all its done is rain! :cry: :cry: could have been decorating i suppose but no1 to nag me so it'll stay unfinished abit longer, only started 18mths ago, if its sunny 2moz playin out on ta. :D :D

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
no1 to nag me
If you have a week off and want to decorate come to my house and decorate here. I'll nag you, if you like.

·
Captain unsensible.......
2,553 Posts
Chad said:
sean said:
who do you work for? (I'm a construction Health and Safety advisor) :oops:
how you doin fella we havnt heard from you for a while i take it you past the exams ok :thumbright:

who are you working for now :D
yeah, I passed! thank christ. still working for the same company, wilson james ltd, based in westcliff on sea, essex. just moved jobs. i've got 14 yrs experience on construction sites so i like to think i can speak to people properly! our firm are quite good on health and safety, very pro active and practical. we actually spend most of our time helping our blokes rather than quoteing bollocks to them!

·
2,553 Posts
anyway,.....................today i've been mostly getting piss wet through!! :? rode from hastings to head office in southend then up to cambridge and back to hastings. the transalp looks like its just crossed the somme! guess i'm in the car tomorrow going to manchester and warrington.

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
sean said:
anyway,.....................today i've been mostly getting piss wet through!! :? rode from hastings to head office in southend then up to cambridge and back to hastings. the transalp looks like its just crossed the somme! guess i'm in the car tomorrow going to manchester and warrington.
if you get up this way often sean we'll have to get together for a beer :D

keep it rubber side down mate 8)

·
2,553 Posts
Chad said:
sean said:
if you get up this way often sean we'll have to get together for a beer :D

keep it rubber side down mate 8)
BEER??????

What a damn smooth talker!!! :D

·
Registered
542 Posts
sean wrote:
anyway,.....................today i've been mostly getting piss wet through!! Confused rode from hastings to head office in southend then up to cambridge and back to hastings. the transalp looks like its just crossed the somme! guess i'm in the car tomorrow going to manchester and warrington.
If you find yourself in Cambridge again I'm sure I could shout you a pint in one of our finer hostelries.

Will

·
17,680 Posts
today ive been mainly getting very wet :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
17,680 Posts
piguglyshandydrinker said:
Today I've been mainly bogged down to the axles :?

(and keeping nice warm and dry in the cab - sorry Chad :wink: ) NOT :lol:

Phil
bloody telehandler drivers :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
17,680 Posts
alright show off :twisted: i bet you got air con for the summer too :wink:

·
Registered
7,636 Posts
Only in the combine and one of the tractors :wink:

This is the first time on a building site for me - bit of an eye opener :shock: , ooh - its 10 o'clock lets have bait, oooh look its dinnertime lets have bait, ooh look its 3 oclock, lets have a cuppa, ooh no point starting work again it's raining now lets go home :?

Seems like every one wants to make life as easy as possible for themselves and bugger everyone else, "hey this is my job, thats your problem - tough"

Phil

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
bit of an eye opener
So now you know why Wembley will not ready in time. Jack Dee once said: "Building: it's too important to be left to builders".

·
17,680 Posts
piguglyshandydrinker said:
Only in the combine and one of the tractors :wink:

This is the first time on a building site for me - bit of an eye opener :shock: , ooh - its 10 o'clock lets have bait, oooh look its dinnertime lets have bait, ooh look its 3 oclock, lets have a cuppa, ooh no point starting work again it's raining now lets go home :?

Seems like every one wants to make life as easy as possible for themselves and bugger everyone else, "hey this is my job, thats your problem - tough"

Phil
hey dude im no builder :twisted: steelfixer formwork carpenter and i work come rain or shine sleet or shit :twisted: :twisted:

self employed you see :roll: no work no pay :x

thats why im scared to take a holl or be ill :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but your right about the attitude on site :p

i mainly spend my days getting pissed off with people who either dont have a clue what they are doing or just dont care :shock:

41 - 60 of 220 Posts