Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SOTGATT
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got one of those tool tubes that Kitped had going spare?

Time I carried a few things if I'm gonna keep wandering off......:rolleyes:

I'm not looking for a free one.

Thanks.

Kevin.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
I have a spare one you can have.

·
Shorter member :-)
1,944 Posts
Swap you one for the Alp :toothy1:

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
Don't suppose you have 2, eh Stumpy?
Ebay prices are a little steep.

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
your in devon right? there must be a john deere dealers around somewhere? pop in and buy one of their ones, they're bigger and about the same price or cheaper.
Part number: JD-AN241471

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
your in devon right? there must be a john deere dealers around somewhere? pop in and buy one of their ones, they're bigger and about the same price or cheaper.
Part number: JD-AN241471

Jeez, that's more like fuel bowser, what diameter is it?

What did you pay for that size I may pop over to the local JD dealer and order one for my pannier rack and move the Tooltube to the front end.

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
just dug out the invoice, it was 12 quid a couple of years ago. I had to buy a couple of big u bolts which was a couple of quid from an exhaust shop and made the bracket from som old alli strips.

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
Cheers for the Part number, I did try contacting a couple of dealers a while ago, but as it wasn't a 120k 'traaacor' they didn't get back in touch.
I put in the part number in the JD partfinder and the cheapest they offer it for is £16.25!

·
geriatric
2,474 Posts
Just dug out the invoice,14.10 inc vat,inflation is a bitch ain't it?

·
a Salty follower.
1,313 Posts
Just dug out the invoice,14.10 inc vat,inflation is a bitch ain't it?
Yes it is, as that £16.25 doesn't include VAT (not sure how much difference this Thursday is gonna make)
At last this time the JD dealers replied this time, the new price and rubbish economy is obviously making it worth their while to try and pick up the old greenbacks from my cold dead hands:thumbup:

·
Older, but no wiser!
3,836 Posts
just dug out the invoice, it was 12 quid a couple of years ago. I had to buy a couple of big u bolts which was a couple of quid from an exhaust shop and made the bracket from som old alli strips.
Thanks, I may well pop in the local dealer, pretend I want to buy some overpriced piece of machinery and score a deal on a tube :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts