Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the torque settings for the bottom linkage bolts, below rear shocker, for the above, please.
All I can find in my workshop manual is ' tighten the bolts securely '. ??

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many, thanks for that Steinberg. I have the workshop manual but nowhere does it give you the torque settings for the linkage.
Once again thanks for your speedy reply.
Best regards,
Tim.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Steinberg.
Did you buy the factory manual or download it ? I need the values for the exhaust + downpipes now.
Regards,
Tim.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hi Tim if you PM me an email address I can send you a pdf of the later Honda RD07a manual it has everything you would ever need cheers Jon

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
372 Posts
Sorry Tim the RD07a manual is 59 Mb and I cant email it not with my IT skills anyway. I have sent you a RD07 one less pretty but has all the torque values etc. Cheers Jon

·
Commuter Extraordinaire
469 Posts
Hi Steinberg.
Did you buy the factory manual or download it ? I need the values for the exhaust + downpipes now.
Regards,
Tim.
Apologies, I haven't been on line for a couple of days but it looks like Machiru has assisted in the meantime :thumb:
I have both a paper manual and electronic one; the paper one is nicer to work with. The electronic version is ok but the images & text are a little bit fuzzy in comparison.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hi Aiden PDF sent to your email let me know if you getvit OK.
Cheers Jon

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi All, Im in the middle of rebuilding my rd07 and came on the site to look up torque settings and fortunately found this thread. Steinbergs picture has already answered one of my questions :) but I was wondering does anyone have the torques for the engine cases on both sides. In anticipation. thanks Paul

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,
steinberg here (on my wife's account as I can't access mine here in S. America for some unknown reason). Apologies, I've left my paper manual at home in the UK so can't photo the relevant pages re.the torque figures.
I have a digital copy on a memory stick and can check this out over the next day or two unless someone else is able to provide the figure/s in the meantime (as will probably be the case).

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hello Paul engine casing bolts are 12 Nm.
If you message me your email I can let you have a pdf of the RD07 manual. Cheers Jon

·
Registered
282 Posts
Thanks guys
very much appreciated
Paul

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Paul engine casing bolts are 12 Nm.
If you message me your email I can let you have a pdf of the RD07 manual. Cheers Jon

Hi everyone, still didn't introduce myself to the forum since this is my first time here.
I'm right now in the middle of rebuilding my rd07 from 95 and have been searching everywhere for the torque specifications for the side engines casing bolts (thank you Machiru for the 12Nm) and the clutch springs.
Have the owners manual and the Haynes workshop manual but can't find the information I need.

Can anyone please share with me the Honda Service Manual or tell me the right torque for the springs?

Thank you and tay safe in your worshop ?
Joao

1 - 20 of 27 Posts