Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as above up for sale is my touratech IMO 100R300 computer and remote switch and engine temp sensor the OE mount plate and a mount plate that i have made myself;)

below are links to the units retail prices

Touratech UK Webshop

Touratech UK Webshop

Touratech UK Webshop

to buy this lot new would come to the grand total of £605.32

so bag yourself a bargain £250 plus postage:thumbup:

·
Site Admin
2,420 Posts
Jeez Chad..............talk about underselling it :rolleyes: this isn't a bargain........it's a gift...........!!

Just to add to Chad's words...............with a bit more info.

The unit can easily be reset to your own specific bike mileage - everything is editable.

Full fitting instructions will be supplied with the kit.

Can be mounted on any bike.

9 screens of information, with sub menus for analysis - all avaialble at the touch of a button or via the supplied remote switch set:

• Time of day, date (12/24hr)
  • Speedometer and rev counter (simultaneous display in either mph or kph)
  • Display of total distance travelled up to 999 999 (editable)
  • Fuel consumption calculator and distance covered between fills (again you choose either Gallons or Litres)
  • Daily trip recorder incl. Average speed (with and w/o break times)
  • Trip distance recorder incl. Average speed (with and w/o break times)
  • Outdoor thermometer ('C/'F) with storage of minimum and maximum temperatures
  • Display of oil temperature ('C/'F) with alert
  • Countdown tripmeter showing distance to destination incl. arrival time and time to destination
  • Ride Diary - recorder stores daily distances covered for up to 365 days (this is an automatic function allowing you to track your daily mileage each day, so at the end of a trip you can see what mileage you did each day)
  • Memorises maximum speed (do not share this function with the traffic cop who pulls you over...... :D )
  • Battery voltage indicator incl. generator monitoring with alert status (shows volts by numeric value)
Fantastic piece of kit - I have one on my Africa Twin

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for posting the extra info mate , and yes it is a gift at that price but needs must !

·
Registered
132 Posts
Aaargh, damn you, I would absolutely love that but I really can't. I'm sure it'll be gone like a shot though.

.... drools ...

·
The Angry Pasty Muncher
6,170 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
I've had one of these, funnily enough also bought from chad many years ago. Absolutely stunning piece of kit. It's a great tripmeter replacement on the AT fits just fine.
Wish I had the room for it on my GS.

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the reason it offered on here first is to is to give a fellow XRVer the chance to own a great peice of kit for little money but if its not gone by the weekend then its going on ebay

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've had one of these, funnily enough also bought from chad many years ago. Absolutely stunning piece of kit. It's a great tripmeter replacement on the AT fits just fine.

hey dave no excuses now:D:D:D

ill even throw in the clock surround ready drilled to take the mount i made for it:thumbup:

your just too good :salute:

If it get sold here stipulate that photos of it fitted must be shown or else the wrath of Chad will visit and do nasty things
sounds like a plan:D

the only reason this is being sold is the GS has to go due to my current health issues,,,**** happens;)

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Chad that looks a fantastic bit of kit, someones gonna get a real bargain! Too much electrickery involved for me, iv'e only just learnt how to change the oil and filter :D
a lot easier than you think to set up mate;):thumbup:

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts
hey dave no excuses now:D:D:D

ill even throw in the clock surround ready drilled to take the mount i made for it:thumbup:

sounds like a plan:D

the only reason this is being sold is the GS has to go due to my current health issues,,,**** happens;)
Oh ya hooor, will that mount you made fit an 1100 as well as the inferior 1150?

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
not 100% sure but it was made to cover the area when the speedo is reomoved but im sure it could be adapted;):D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi, just subscribed and would like to buy this. can you contact me on [email protected] as I can't pm yet? thanks, john
you have first DIBs:thumbup:

email will be incomming as soon as ive read my little girl her bedtime story mate:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts