whys the rum always gone?
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
this is now provisionally sold subject to the usual:thumbup:

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
im happy to say this is winging its way to john and will be fitted to an R80GSPD ....so i wanna see some pics when its fitted john:D:D:D:D:D

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts
"pedant mode engaged" :)

Do you mean an R80 g/s PD ? Only asking cause what you said don't exist! :)

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
"pedant mode engaged" :)

Do you mean an R80 g/s PD ? Only asking cause what you said don't exist! :)
Dear all i bow to the superior knowledge of the cocky Leprechaun above:D:D:D:D:D

tell you what you cheeky monkey ,, give us a break its early and the nights pain killers are still in action:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts
Dear all i bow to the superior knowledge of the cocky Leprechaun above:D:D:D:D:D
Won't be the first time you've been on your knees in front of a cocky leprechaun from what I've heard! :p

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Won't be the first time you've been on your knees in front of a cocky leprechaun from what I've heard! :p
aye because of the height difference it was the only way he could reach:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
The Sultan of Bling
1,981 Posts
hey o sultan of bling got any of these on your 1100:D:D:D:D:D

::. UKGSer.com .::
Oh dear you really should know better you should......................

Yours also fit straight on to.................

the Airheads :blob2:

and your right, they are the best pegs out there so I'd recommend revising your add :p

Oh yeah, seen what pegz are on the little minx?? :icescream:

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
they went today to stujw70 who i bought my GSA off in the first place , he was well impressed despite two years and 40k the bike looked as mint as when he sold it to me:D:D:D

just got to put the rox risers up for sale now

·
21st Century Schizoid Man
2,428 Posts
Sigh... if only I had some pennies it'd be on it's way to Yorkshire by now :cool:

as above up for sale is my touratech IMO 100R300 computer and remote switch and engine temp sensor the OE mount plate and a mount plate that i have made myself;)

below are links to the units retail prices

Touratech UK Webshop

Touratech UK Webshop

Touratech UK Webshop

to buy this lot new would come to the grand total of £605.32

so bag yourself a bargain £250 plus postage:thumbup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I currently have one of these for sale on Ebay France but can be shipped anywhere. Description is in French but if you contact me I can give you details in English (o espanol).

·
A man without Ale.
2,666 Posts
Hey John
where did you get the billeted ally idiot light box... RR? if so how much for 2?
Cheers
Xander

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looks Like I've got it now as the R80 G/S project didn't happen, so I bought it from John.

It still has your custom bracket and the self amalgamating tape and velcro disc on the connector box.

Did you remember if yours has a white LCD conversion? as It has a white backlit LCD now.
Strangely it doesn't have a contrast adjuster or the hole in the case for one unlike my other IMO 300 or IMO R Sport

What bike was the bracket for?

It's going on my 88 RD03, it also came with a R1150 GS IMO/Kontrol Lamp/TT-RB cockpit plate, FB-Rallye and FB-Rallye 5 switches, and STD and Sport Kontrol lamps.

I already have a 100R300 and TT-RB but mine has a dodgy LCD, it works but has a black blocky blotch in the screen, I'll use that when I get a green lane toy, was thinking of a ex army MT350 but they are a bit expensive for what they are and heavy for a green lane toy, there are a lot of cheaper, lighter, smaller bikes available.

·
17,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Stone the crows this was what ? 10years ago i sold this
I had it fitted to my 1150GSA
back then it was in tip top condition aprt from that i can barely remember much about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 34 of 34 Posts