Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a thought but how about some sort of flag to put on the bike so others recognise each other????

XRV
TOURING
someones got to be better than me doing all the colours and design butif it was about 4in x 6in and about 12in high and you could stick it on the top box or some where I,D BUY ONE the reason behind this is out here every time i see a UK plate on a @,TA or Vara i could be missing someone off here!!!!!!! tell me to shut up if you think it,s a stupid idea:(
Phil

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts
Have a look in the shop

·
Wing Commander
14,437 Posts

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
With all the different designs out there I wish we could have a Crash helmet with the logo on, without having to place a sticker on it.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahhhh Phil, i'd just rubbed my eyes before reading the title so my vision was slightly blurred and i thought it said `Touring Iraq`... I nearly choked on me fekkin cuppa!
:laughing6::sign5::sign5: you daft BURKHA

·
Registered
12,768 Posts

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
like the idea...

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Come on !!!!!!! someone must have an idea after all theres a lot of touring going on!!!!
Phil

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Surely you could get a bulk deal on all the old England flags from the worldcup and add a big 'XRV' to them. Not so sure they ever made one for the Scots, Welsh and Irish though......

Think its a good idea...maybe keep it simples...passing at speed you dont get a chance to see much...either colour based or plain with XRV as per the ADV logo.

For a bit of design you could use the shape of the decals from TLD (the one with the number in oval at top and box beneath)

Oval area having smaller text like - On Tour - and a big XLV in the larger rectangle area.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thats the idea Farky...... when will we see them in the shop????
Phil

·
SHW'MAE BUTT
3,270 Posts
Me and Vader had touring flags on our bikes whilst in Germany.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I like this idea Phil :thumbright: I would buy and use one on my next trip :thumbright:

Did I mention I was off to the Alps next week :D:D

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Did I mention I was off to the Alps next week :D:D

WOW!!!!! NO:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Me and Vader had touring flags on our bikes whilst in Germany.

I like it J :thumbright: anything we all recognize easy!!!!!!!
Phil

1 - 18 of 18 Posts