Honda XRV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
This a list of Trail bike Trials and Ldts for 2009.:thumbright::D:D.

But all south of the border Stan :( . Are you aware of a simmilar list for gods country?? wee me would like to go spectate at these things and see what it looks like , maybe even dip my toe :thumbleft:

·
Happy Bunny!
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
But all south of the border Stan :( . Are you aware of a simmilar list for gods country?? wee me would like to go spectate at these things and see what it looks like , maybe even dip my toe :thumbleft:
That was the only list i have found Jack....it seemed to give a lot of choices...as you say though, all down south.:rolleyes:

The lack of LDT's in the north may be due to the fact that there is'nt much greenlaning and it would just be a road trial ( if you know about the law in Scotland concerning this pls let me know:thumbup:).

You are always welcome to base yourself at mine for a weekend if you fancy a trip south tho Fella, :thumbright::D:D.

·
Ninja Thread Hijacker
2,978 Posts
Hey thanks for the offer Stan :thumbright:

The Scottish 6 days are next week and I see some events north of the border posted in MCN and TBM.

Maybe it's a kind of secret society thing up here??? I need to learn the knocks and grips before I get told where everyone goes to play ?:thumbright:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts